Bilstein 4600 Front and Rear Shocks for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 4WDSale!
Bilstein 4600 Front and Rear Shocks for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner 4WD
Bilstein B6 4600 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit upgrade to OE shock absorbers on stock height light trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B6 4600 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B6 4600 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to ensure optimal performance is achieved. B6 4600 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
Includes: 2 Front shocks and 2 Rear shocks.
Stock height replacement shocks.
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I intend to order BILSTEIN 4600 FRONT AND REAR SHOCKS FOR 1996-2002 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 4WD for my 199... answer nowA we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-parts/icon-9-16-medium-duty-stem-front-bushing-kit-for-1996-2020-toyota-4runner/
- Q Hi, I'm about to add 99 4runner highlander edition OEM springs to my 2001 4runner. These springs ... answer nowA Hello Shocks 4600 are stock shocks that come with a factory suspension. lifting height 0 inches If you want to lift your truck a little, then you will need to use 5100 shocks
- Q Will I be able to use OME 2881 front and OME 2890 rear with these? I'm not looking for much of a ... answer nowA To use these coils you'll need longer shocks https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/bilstein-5100-0-2-3-lift-front-rear-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner-4wd/
- Q Do these struts come with the appropriate bushings for installation? I plan to use these with OME... answer nowA Hello for front shocks you will need bushings https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/ Rear shocks come with a kit.
- Q Hi, 2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 - 3.4L - 4WD. This shocks works with 2'' rear spacers? Thank You! answer nowA 4600s are for stock height. For 2'' rear spacer you'll need longer shocks https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/bilstein-0-2-rear-lift-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ or https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/rear-arb-ome-60073-shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/
- A Yes, it's possible.Please provide your full postal addresss for a shipping quote.Also please provide your truck year make, model, 2WD4WD, front/rear lift amont for us to check fitment.These shocks are:Please compare the mountings to your old shocksFRONT: Extended Length (IN): 18.31 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.7 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR: Extended Length (IN): 20.2 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 12.7 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- A The mounts and length are the same, but the cahracteristics are different for the front shocks. For 2WD you need * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/bilstein-4600-front-rear-lift-shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner-2wd/
You may also like…
Bilstein 5100 0-2.3″ Lift Front, Rear Shocks for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner(11 reviews)
$428.00Add to cart