Bilstein 5100 0-2.3″ Lift Front Shocks for 1996-2002 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.3″ Lift Front Shocks for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner 4WD/2WD
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV’s with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
|TYPICAL FRONT LIFT HEIGHT**|
|with 2″ lift rear coil|
(Rate = 220lb/in)
|with 1.5″ lift rear|
|with OE rear |
|4||2.3″||Do NOT use||1.88″|
** Ride heights indicated are typical. Actual ride height is influenced by which factory suspension the vehicle is equipped with and its condition; optional equipment and accessories on your vehicle, and other vehicle modifications such as replacement coil springs, wheel and tire combinations, etc.
Modifying/lifting the suspension to your vehicle may raise its center of gravity and may make it more susceptible to loss of control and/or rollover, which may result in death or serious injury. We strongly recommend that you offset the loss of rollover resistance as much as possible by increasing tire track width, and that you equip the vehicle with a functional roll bar and cage system.
Wear seat belts and shoulder harnesses at all times, and avoid situations where a side rollover may occur.
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q For a 3rd gen 4runner, can these give a 3inch lift when paired with OME 883 springs? if so, what ... answer nowA lowest notch setting for 3rd gen 4runner
- Q Hi do you guys ship to Canada? And what would be the option, price conversion total as well if yo...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Probably been asked a million times...but what snap ring position do you recommend with 2" liftOM... answer nowA With 2'' lift springs you are to use lowest notch.If using stock coils, than please use 3-4 notch
- Q Do these not come with the top stem rubber bushing and washers? I purchased these for my car and ... answer nowA HelloTHe shocks come as pictured.You may use your old bushings if they are in a good condition
- Q I already have a pro comp 3 inch lift with the full strut, I wanna try to put the 5100 in stead o... answer nowA With these shocks you can get up to 2.5'' lift on stock coils. May use spacers such as * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/front-top-plate-spacer-kit/ * * * to get 3''