Bilstein 5100 0-2.3″ Lift Front, Rear Shocks for 1996-2002 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 0-2.3″ Height Adjustable Front Lift & 0-2.3″ Rear Lift Shocks for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner 4WD/2WD
BILSTEIN B8 5100 series are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for your specific lift.
Front: 24-248730, Rear: 24-249966
- An Extremely Affordable And Practical Alternative To Coil Spring Spacers
- Superior Monotube Design
- Utilizes The Vehicle’s Stock Front Coil Springs
- Zinc Finish With Multi-Layer Unique BILSTEIN Coating For Extreme Protection
- Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving With Independent Rebound And Compression Tuning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|TYPICAL FRONT LIFT HEIGHT**|
|with 2″ lift rear coil|
(Rate = 220lb/in)
|with 1.5″ lift rear|
|with OE rear |
|4||2.3″||Do NOT use||1.88″|
** Ride heights indicated are typical. Actual ride height is influenced by which factory suspension the vehicle is equipped with and its condition; optional equipment and accessories on your vehicle, and other vehicle modifications such as replacement coil springs, wheel and tire combinations, etc.
Modifying/lifting the suspension to your vehicle may raise its center of gravity and may make it more susceptible to loss of control and/or rollover, which may result in death or serious injury. We strongly recommend that you offset the loss of rollover resistance as much as possible by increasing tire track width, and that you equip the vehicle with a functional roll bar and cage system.
Wear seat belts and shoulder harnesses at all times, and avoid situations where a side rollover may occur.
Frequently bought together with:
OME Front 1.5-3″ Lift Coils for 1995-2004 Tacoma, 1996-2002 4Runner(4 reviews)Base Price: $199.99 Select options
OME 890 2″ Rear Lift Coils for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner(6 reviews)$199.99 Add to cart
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Does this kit include all the necessary bushings as well? answer nowAsked on September 30, 2020 19:29A This kit comes with everything as shown in the picture
- Q I see that these are “frequently” bought with 3in coils. I only want the 2/2.5” lift. What coils ... answer nowAsked on August 18, 2020 10:42A In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngusually 2'' coils are used for leveling but it depends on particular truck
- Q does it also fit Land Cruiser 100 series model 1998, I need both Front and RearAsked on June 6, 2020 06:00
- Q I have a 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 2WD, and currently on 265/70/16..would like to lift it for looks... answer nowAsked on May 24, 2020 09:22A you may add lift coilshttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/?swoof=1&pa_product-type=coils&really_curr_tax=32-product_cat
- Q Will this fit on a 1999 limited 4runner with the OME3-Run 3 inch lift springs? answer nowAsked on May 18, 2020 10:10A Yes it will fit
- Q I see that this item is on sale but when i add it to my cart it has the full price listed Why ?Asked on March 31, 2020 10:15
- Q Can use these in my 1997 4runner SR5 with stock coil springs and keep my stock height? answer nowAsked on July 1, 2019 23:33A YesA Yes you can use these shocks with stock coils and get 0'' of lift
- Q Was wondering if these will work with my Land Cruiser spings I have installed in the rear of my 9... answer nowAsked on February 24, 2019 21:33A Hello Rear shock has parameters Extended Length (IN): 20.79 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 12.91 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet Position On Vehicle: Rear; With 0 To 2-1/2 Inch Lift These rear shocks will work with a coil from 0 to 2-1/2 inches.
- Q Before I purchase, product description for 5100 says this will apply towards 2wd 2001 4Runner. So... answer nowAsked on June 18, 2018 23:44A it will fit. You may use any notch adjustment, 2nd notch will be good for ride .Basicly it is only not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift.You can keep rear stock height
- Q I ordered 1997 front and rear shocks and u guys sent me the correct rear shocks but the front wer... answer nowAsked on May 20, 2018 09:51A Please send us photos of the incorrect shocks through email or contact form and order number - we'll get it corrected
- Q I wanna purchase the set of 5100s for my 97 4runner 4x4 but im not sure if i should buy a 3' lift... answer nowAsked on March 26, 2018 22:08A Your old bushings can be reused if they are in a good shape.Othervise new bushings may be purchased https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/You may consider these coils for no additional constant load such as bumpers or winches https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/
- Q i have a 2001 4runner sr5 will this lift it 2.5" all around on stock springs? answer nowAsked on March 12, 2018 18:53A It will lift only the front on stock coils.For rear lift you'll need https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/1-12-inch-lift-rear-spacers/or https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/without it you'll have stock rear height
- Q 96 4wd running on 2.5 inches lift coil with stock shocks on front and rear. Would they be simple ... answer nowAsked on March 7, 2018 01:35A These shocks can be used with 2.5'' lift coils.Please be sure not to exceed 3'' lift
- Q I have a 1997 4Runner V6 4WD without a lift. Can I use these shocks? After installed will I need ... answer nowAsked on February 27, 2018 18:37A Yes, you can use these shocks.Use the middle clip setting on the front shocks for leveling
- Q Will the front bilstien shocks work with 883 coils? And if so would it provide about 3 inches of ... answer nowAsked on February 1, 2018 07:04A Yes, it may work.Please don't use highest notches not to acheive more then 3'' of front lift - can be harmful for the suspension
- Q To clarify....by using this kit, one will get 2.5" of lift in the front end; in order to get lift... answer nowAsked on January 22, 2018 10:24A You are right, rear spacers or stronger coils will be needed for lifting the rear endhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/1-12-inch-lift-rear-spacers/https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/
- Q I have a 2000 4runner limited 4wd with a v6. I'd love to use these for the front, what is the max... answer nowAsked on October 16, 2017 17:44A 2.5'' front and rear lift is the maximum recommended lengthThese coils can be recommended: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/ https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/
- Q So for these shocks, you use the existing springs on your car? answer nowAsked on March 29, 2017 11:50A Yes, these shocks will fit the stock springs. Front shocks will allow to make your front higher up to 2,5'' on stock height
- Q I have a 98 4runner SR5 4WD, and I want to put shocks and springs on it. I just bought it and the...Asked on March 25, 2017 18:45
- Q I have 881/890 old man emu springs for my 2000 4runner that would raise it 3". I would like to pu...Asked on February 26, 2017 01:18
- Q I have a 1999 Limited 4wd. Looking to replace the suspension with standard '99 ride height (+1")....Asked on February 17, 2017 06:32
- Q What would be some good springs to match up with these to achieve close to a 2" lift?Asked on February 10, 2017 18:35