OME 2-3″ Lift Rear Shocks for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
OME 2-3″ Lift Rear Shocks for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Nitrocharger Sport is the most advanced and innovative 4×4 shock absorber on the market, and is now available for a range of vehicles. Designed by a dedicated team of OME ride control engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport 4×4 shock absorbers deliver the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain.
Choose from shock options below:
- OME 60073— Soft Valving
- OME 60028— Firm Valving
- OME-60027 —Firm Valving with additional weight
These rear Nitrogen gas charged shocks provide improved flex and handling On/Off road. Perfect match for all of our rear lift options 2″ or 3″ lift.
Great price! Sold as a pair.
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I will be doing a lot of driving on the road mostly paved with small amounts of towing would the ... answer nowA Can't tell for sure - it's personal preference about comfort. Softer shocks - usually less road handling but some like it softer and some don't
- Q I eventually plan on towing around 4K lbs long distance. I know I’ll need firmer shocks for all t... answer nowA For carrying heavy load 60027 are the best, they will be rather firm when empty
- A OME 60073--- Soft Valving Extended Length (IN): 21.61 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.14 Inch OME 60028--- Firm Valving Extended Length (IN): 21.45 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.3 Inch OME-60027 ---Firm Valving with additional weight Extended Length (IN): 21.45 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 13.3 Inch