ICON Front S2 Secondary Shocks For 2003-2018 Toyota 4Runner
ICON Front S2 Secondary Shocks For 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Toyota 4Runner
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications; ICON’s unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal “Bump Zone” that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the OMEGA Series bypass shocks.
- ICON’s CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Piggyback reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Requires installation of ICON S2 Secondary Shock System
- ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
- For individual shock purchase, please contact an authorized ICON dealer
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.