ICON OMEGA Series S2 Secondary Front Shocks For 2003-2018 Toyota 4Runner
ICON OMEGA Series S2 Secondary Front Shocks For 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Toyota 4Runner
ICON OMEGA Series Bypass shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in length but allow the user to customize the ride characteristics to their liking through adjustment of the bypass valves. Like all ICON shock absorbers, OMEGA Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. ICON’s use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal “Bump Zone” that when used, creates a significant increase in damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The ICON Bypass Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow through the bypass tube and provides 28 settings of compression and rebound adjustment with no tools required.
- ICON’s Bypass Valve technology allows adjustment of compression and rebound damping with high resolution across the entire adjustment range
- Hand adjustable bypass valves with 28 detented settings at quarter turn increments for precise suspension tuning
- Bypass tubes are replaceable in the event of damage
- Internal “Bump Zone” increases damping force to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Requires installation of ICON S2 Secondary Shock System
- ICON OMEGA Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
- For individual shock purchase, please contact an authorized ICON dealer
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.