King 3″ Performance Lift Kit for a 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner
King 3″ Lift Kit for a 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner
Part Number: KN4R10 (old: KS4R10)
We have put together a complete kit with performance in mind.
- 25001-278 or 25001-243 – King Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers (part # changes depending on KDSS options)
- King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
- 25001-279 – King 2.5 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Measurements: Extended – 24.29″, Collapsed – 15.58″
- Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle.
- TAC-DR-05 –
- Front Differential Drop Kit **Recommended for lifted 4×4 FJ’s and 4Runners
- ToyTec Superflex RCC2.0 Rear Coils
- 2″ Rear Lift “Superflex” coil springs. 10% increase in load capacity/spring rate.
- These coils are custom made to our specs for a stock like ride and great flex off road With 8 coil winds these rear coils will handle more load without sagging and still maintain a factory like ride.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5″ of lift.
- 43006-TTL – Rear 2″ Bump Stop Drops
- The Toytec Bump Stop Relocation and Extension kit is designed to move your factory bump stop down and to the rear to properly re-align and correct for aftermarket lifts. It will also extend the bump stop to help keep larger tires from damaging your body and keep the shocks from bottoming out. They are also designed to move the bump slightly inwards to accommodate larger tires with high amounts of backspacing.
- TC 96504 Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Total Chaos includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Q. What size tires can I run on stock wheels with the 3″ kit?
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 265/70/17 tires will fit the 4Runner on stock wheels.
Q. What size tires can I run on a 17×8″ wheel?
With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/70/17 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Yes but such coilovers need to be custom built it will take more than 4 weeks
- Q If I don't buy the compression adjuster, what is the stock compression set at? Stiff, soft or mid... answer nowAnswered by the admin It's middle setting
- Q Sorry, I meant can you add an option for the heavy duty rear coils. Also, I should be ordering th... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, added it now.
- Answered by the admin Yes, added it now.
- Answered by the admin Hello Most likely no There is no section in the specification that describes mounting brackets
- Answered by the admin You may refer to the similar kit installation instruction * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/BilsteinLifts_SPC-25480_UCAs_fot-Toyota_manual.pdf
- Answered by the admin You can choose this option right now from the drop down menu
- Answered by the admin 1-2 Days
- Answered by the admin 600LB
- Answered by the admin Yes, we have the kit in stock now.
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will fit.
- Q I have a 2016 SR5 4runner. I want a firmer ride with less roll (bounce) and a lot less nose dive....
- Q What’s the difference between the regular ones and the extended travel ones if you don’t mind to ... answer nowA There is a small spacer in the shock shaft, that when removed, gives you .25" more travel at the shock, which equates to 1/2" at the wheel. This is per Jason Gonzalez, lead sales at King Shocks.
- A What’s the difference if you don’t mind to explain? I’m just trying to get some infor before making a decision.Thank you in advance.
- Q Is this kit strictly 3” lift in the front and 2” rear or adjustable 0-3” front and 0-2” rear?... answer nowAnswered by the admin Front is adjustable, rear is 2'' for stock weight
- Answered by the admin Can't say exactly - we haven't tested it by ourselves.Can say that this kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/2010-fj-cruiser4runner-ultimate-3-inch-lift-package/ * * * will fit the Lexus GX460 - - - This option * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/rear-coil-conversion-kit-for-toyota-4runner-lexus-gx470/ * * * may need ordering
- Q Do you have this kit in stock and ready to ship out? King 3" Lift Kit for a 2010-2016 Toyota 4Run... answer nowAnswered by the admin Today we have the front in stock but the rear is about 2-4 weeks
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately we do not have any other options
- Q Does this kit come with the differential drop kit? And is it a 3" front lift and 2" rear lift? answer nowAnswered by the admin yes and yes