Revtek 3″ Lift Kit for 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner with X-Reas
Revtek 3″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner with X-Reas
Part: REV432X / 432X
Revtek is one of the only companies that is properly accounting for the lifted height difference in the rear of the X-Reas vehicles by adding shock extensions. Without them the rear suspension will not have full range of travel and will most likely top out causing annoying sound and possible damage to the suspension components.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q will this kit work on my 2019 toyota limited with xreas system. I want to keep factory rims but u... answer nowAnswered by the admin Will work with x-reas.Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace 3" / 2" 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"such wheelswill fit without rubbing, bigger tires can require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment may help
- Q Will this kit work on my 2019 toyota 4 runner limited with xreas system and factory limited rims.... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello Yes it will work for 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner with X-ReasLift Size - 3" / 2" Rim* - 8" Tire Width* - 12" Tire* - 32.5" Backspace* - 4.5"
- Q Will this kit work with 2019 Toyota 4Runner with XREAS? Can you still use 20” factory wheels? answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it will work with x-reas and factory wheels
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately nofor 2010-2018 TRD PRO we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/1-front-lift-baja-trd-toyota-tacoma/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/toytec-2-lift-kit-for-trd-pro-4runner-and-2014-ultimate-edition-fj-cruiser/for 2019 TRD Pro we can't offer anything yet
- Q Will this level the vehicle? It’s my understanding you need .5” more in the front to eliminate ra... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it lifts the front more then the rear.In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will fit
- Answered by the admin You'll need longer rear shocks, front stock shocks will be good
- Answered by the admin https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/INST-432X.pdf
- Answered by the admin it is not recommended to stack lifts
- Answered by the admin Yes, it will workplease see the manual to find out more https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/INST-432X.pdf
- Answered by the admin Yes, will fit that vehicle