Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Kit With Rear Coils For 2010-2019 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Kit With Rear Coils For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner
Front height adjustable 5100 shocks provide 0 to 2 1/2″ lift
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0″ to 2″ lift
Rear Coil Springs:
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can I put 33”x12.50’s on a 17x8 rim with mild offset with this lift without any rubbing or cuttin... answer nowA These wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q Would I only need the heavy duty rear coil if I'm adding bigger heavier bumpers and permanent aft... answer nowA For occasional heavy loads we'd recommend usual (not heavy) lift coils + airbagshttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/accessories-2016-and-up/firestone-rear-airbags/
- A Yes. it will fit (SKU: 24-196499_33-187174) for '2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD'
- Q Do you do installations for these products? I live in SoCal, if I brought in my truck, would you ... answer nowA We do not install, but any professional mechanic in the store can do it.
- Q 1) Using this kit on a 2013 4runner Trail Edition with KDSS - using 36-281824 Rear Coil Springs, ... answer nowA Front shocks give approximately 2.5'' lift on stock coils. You may get a spacer foe driver side lean if you ahve the lean.No other parts needed
- Q These rear coils will provide lift?. No need for spacer if I would like max front setting?. Which... answer nowA Hi. Rear coils provide the next lift: Rear Coil Springs: Rear Coil Springs 36-281817 4Runner 2WD – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″ 4Runner 4WD – Rear Lift Height: 1″ or Rear Coil Springs 36-281824 4Runner 2WD – Rear Lift Height: 2″ 4Runner 4WD – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″ or Rear Coil Springs Heavy Load Package 400 Pound Constant Weight 36-281831 4Runner 2WD – Rear Lift Height: 2″ 4Runner 4WD – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/front-differential-drop-kit/UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs. we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/light-racing-upper-control-arms-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/total-chaos-uca-for-tacoma-05-fj-cruiser-07-4runner-03/