Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Kit With Rear Coils For 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Kit With Rear Coils For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
Front height adjustable 5100 shocks provide 0 to 2 1/2″ lift
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0″ to 2″ lift
Rear Coil Springs:
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will this fit a 2002 Toyota 4Runner? If so, where can I find the front coils for a 2" lift? answer nowA For 2002 we canvoffer kit with front coilshttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/lift-kits-96-02/3-lift-kit-with-bilstein-shocks-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/
- Q Is it recommended to replace the upper control arms if only doing a 2 inch lift in the front? If ... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs.
- A Yes, it will fit.Front shocks are height adjustable so you may set at desired height.In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q Me again...So it is a 2011 limited 4wd . I want to replace the xreas with this kit. If I use the ... answer nowA With heavy coils you'll get 2'' but ride comforf will get worse without additional constant load
- Q Can I use a spacer to rear for more lift (2inches) 2011 4runner limited? I would use the heavy sp... answer nowA It is not recommended to have more than 2.3'' rear lift with these shocks
- A Yes, it will fit
- Q Can I put 33”x12.50’s on a 17x8 rim with mild offset with this lift without any rubbing or cuttin... answer nowA These wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q Would I only need the heavy duty rear coil if I'm adding bigger heavier bumpers and permanent aft... answer nowA For occasional heavy loads we'd recommend usual (not heavy) lift coils + airbagshttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/accessories-2016-and-up/firestone-rear-airbags/
- A Yes. it will fit (SKU: 24-196499_33-187174) for '2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD'
- Q Do you do installations for these products? I live in SoCal, if I brought in my truck, would you ... answer nowA We do not install, but any professional mechanic in the store can do it.
- Q 1) Using this kit on a 2013 4runner Trail Edition with KDSS - using 36-281824 Rear Coil Springs, ... answer nowA Front shocks give approximately 2.5'' lift on stock coils. You may get a spacer foe driver side lean if you ahve the lean.No other parts needed
- Q These rear coils will provide lift?. No need for spacer if I would like max front setting?. Which... answer nowA Hi. Rear coils provide the next lift: Rear Coil Springs: Rear Coil Springs 36-281817 4Runner 2WD – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″ 4Runner 4WD – Rear Lift Height: 1″ or Rear Coil Springs 36-281824 4Runner 2WD – Rear Lift Height: 2″ 4Runner 4WD – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″ or Rear Coil Springs Heavy Load Package 400 Pound Constant Weight 36-281831 4Runner 2WD – Rear Lift Height: 2″ 4Runner 4WD – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/front-differential-drop-kit/UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs. we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/light-racing-upper-control-arms-for-2005-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/total-chaos-uca-for-tacoma-05-fj-cruiser-07-4runner-03/