Bilstein 6112 0-2.5″ Front Lift Kit for 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
Bilstein 6112 0-2.5″ Front Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
Finish: Zinc Plated
Body Design: 60mm ID Snap Ring Grooved Body (Coilover)
Front Shocks Fitment Notes: Only one ride height is available for 2WD application; Without XREAS Suspension
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all new Bilstein B8 6112 kit is the ultimate suspension solution. The Bilstein B8 6112 kit optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features specially designed cold wound springs and an adjustable spring seat which allows for vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. The kit comes with (2) 60mm shock absorbers (2) springs and (2) billet spring seats. Bilstein B8 6112 kits are a direct bolt on for late model half-ton trucks and SUVs which utilize a front factory coilover suspension design. The Bilstein B8 6112 kit is for front applications and reuses the OEM top mount and spring isolators. To maximize performance, Bilstein recommends a B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorber for the rear application.
Tire Info: 285 Tire on the top setting with a coil spring in the rear.
Recommended Shocks for the rear:
Recommended Rear Lift:
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Bilstein shocks are under warranty. Signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty. Minor leaks are not considered a warranty issue. More info about Bilstein USA Warranty on 5100, 5125, and 5160 shocks can be found here: https://us.bilstein.com/en/blog/understanding-bilstein-warranty-procedures-policy/
- Q Can you run the 6112 as a leveling kit in the front and OEM stock suspension in the back? And by ... answer nowA The ride is good, you can use middle clip setting for leveling
- A they are about 10% stronger tan stock coils
- A unfortunately 6112s are wider, so oem coils will not work.5100s reuse oem coils
- A this spring is about 10% stronger than the stock If you have a heavy bumper or winch, you will need another spring
- A Yes it Will Fit
- Q Can you confirm a few things. Would you recommend to replace the OEM UCA’s with this lift kit set... answer nowA Sway bar relocation is not needed.UCA's are recommended but not require for 3'' lift, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q do these come with the 7 rings pictured on the shocks? I also saw these on amazon for like 20 answer nowA Yes, there are 7 settings. No, we can't sell this kit for $20
- Q Do I need any additional parts if I'm installing this on my 2017 4runner Trd off road premium w/ ... answer nowA No additional parts needed