Bilstein B12 (Special) For 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner 1.5″ Rear Coil Springs
Bilstein B12 (Special) For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner 1.5″ Rear Coil Springs
Bilstein B12 (Special) suspension kits are designed to alter the vehicles ride height for optimum performance. Utilizing various different technologies to achieve the optimum ride height for a specific requirement. Bilstein B12 (Special) suspension kits provide the perfect combination of suspension dynamics, quality and aesthetics.
Finish Springs: Black
Quantity per Vehicle: 1
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q What is the weight rating of these coils? Not interested in the lift. The wifey has difficulty ge... answer nowA This coil is only 10% tighter than stock It is fit for a smooth ride on the road but without extra weight.
- Q Hi i have a question. I bought a 5100’s adjustable 2.5” front but instead of putting spacer at th...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I have a 2016 sr5 premium. I have purchased the 5100 bilstein kit for the front and rear. I would... answer nowA RightThese will lift the front4Runner 2WD – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″ 4Runner 4WD – Rear Lift Height: 1″
- Q Hello, can these coils be installed on a 2015 4runner Trd pro with the factory blistein answer nowA Yes, TRD PRO shocks are longer than usual shocks so it will fit
- Q I have a 2019 TRD Off Road and recently purchased the 6112 front shocks (47-281202) and the 5160 ... answer nowA These coils will be good
- Q Hello. Do these pair well with the Bilstein 5100's rear shocks for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner Trail Ed... answer nowA Yes, you are right. Pairs well
- A Unfortunately no, you need shocks for 1.5-2'' rear lift