Bilstein B12 (Special) For 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner 1.5″ Rear Coil Springs
Bilstein B12 (Special) For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota 4Runner 1.5″ Rear Coil Springs
Important Fitment Notes:
- RWD Models – Rear Lift Height: 1.5″
- 4WD Models – Rear Lift Height: 1″
Bilstein B12 (Special) suspension kits are designed to alter the vehicles ride height for optimum performance. Utilizing various different technologies to achieve the optimum ride height for a specific requirement. Bilstein B12 (Special) suspension kits provide the perfect combination of suspension dynamics, quality and aesthetics.
Finish Springs: Black
Quantity per Vehicle: 1
Includes 2 Coil Springs
Questions and answers of the customers
I got fox 2.0 in the front at 2 inches and fox 2.0 0-1.5inch in the rear. Would this 1.5 inch rear coil spring be an good combination for my set up?
- I have a 2020 TRD Off Road. I carry 200# in the back. Will this raise the rear up 1* with the added weight?
- Hi I’m reading through the questions, but didn’t find an answer. Why do the springs differ in rear rise height for a 2WD vs a 4WD? I have 5100’s on a 2017 TRD off road w/kdss. I have the the front set at 1.75” and my rear sags slightly maybe 0.25”-0.5”, will this level or raise the rear more? Thank you in advance.
- do these springs allow you to put heavier weight on the back of the vehicle such as a trailer or fully loaded bike rack? will the vehicle sag less with these springs?
- Will this work with 5100 rear shocks? What should the front 5100 be set to for a level ride hight?
Q Will this work with 5100 rear shocks? What should the front 5100 be set to for a level ride hight? answer nowA will work with rear 5100s. Front shocks can be set to the 4th notch In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
Hi, would these work for a 2019 trd pro model with fox shocks?
Q Hi, would these work for a 2019 trd pro model with fox shocks? answer nowA it's for usual submodels, not for TRD PRO of course you can use it but it will be some sort of suspension downgrade compared to TRD PRO coils
What is the weight rating of these coils? Not interested in the lift. The wifey has difficulty getting in with stock suspension. I carry 400 to 600lbs in the back on the weekends. I drive to work everyday with only 150lbs. in the back always. Want to level the 4runner w/o much lift also. Don't do much offroad. Maybe a fire road now and then.
- Hi i have a question. I bought a 5100’s adjustable 2.5” front but instead of putting spacer at the back i will put coil spring 2” right? What you recommend?
- I have a 2016 sr5 premium. I have purchased the 5100 bilstein kit for the front and rear. I would like to raise the front 2” and the rear 1”. If I buy these coils I should be able to accomplish that, right?
- Hello, can these coils be installed on a 2015 4runner Trd pro with the factory blistein
Q Hello, can these coils be installed on a 2015 4runner Trd pro with the factory blistein answer nowA Yes, TRD PRO shocks are longer than usual shocks so it will fit
I have a 2019 TRD Off Road and recently purchased the 6112 front shocks (47-281202) and the 5160 for the rear. What springs would you recommend for the rear?
- Hello. Do these pair well with the Bilstein 5100's rear shocks for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition? Also, when these are placed on a 4Runner Trail 4x4, am I correct in reading that the only lift attained is 1"? Thank you.
- Hello, Can these Coils be installed with the OEM Shocks? Thanks, Jose
Q Hello, Can these Coils be installed with the OEM Shocks? Thanks, Jose answer nowA Unfortunately no, you need shocks for 1.5-2'' rear lift