Eibach 2.75″ Front, 1″ Rear Pro Truck Lift Kit for 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner
Eibach 2.75″ Front, 1″ Rear Pro Truck Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
- Perfectly matched system of lift springs and shocks for maximum travel and performance
- Kit provides lift: +2.75 in (Front) | +1.0 in (Rear)
- Advertised front ride height is achieved using the included front coil spring set on the bottom clip setting. Using additional higher settings will degrade ride quality and can cause damage. We do not recommend exceeding this setting.
- The average lift amounts listed are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
- Manufactured using race winning off-road race spring technology
- Developed to provide balanced ride quality, control and off-road capability
- Additional rate reduces nose dive, increases load handling capabilities and control
- Multi-level spring perch adjustment on coil-over-shock applications to accommodate increased loads for maximum clearance
- Heavy duty corrosion and abrasion resistant coatings
- Application specific tuning and fitment
- Made by Eibach in the USA
- (2) Pro-Truck Lift Front Springs (E30-82-071-01-20)
- (2) Pro-Truck Lift Rear Springs (E30-82-071-01-02)
- (2) Pro-Truck Sport Front Shocks (E60-82-071-02-10)
- (2) Pro-Truck Sport Rear Shocks (E60-82-008-02-01)
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
Q I have a 2019 TRD off road. I prefer the rake look and really don't want the truck to look level.... answer nowA This set is not designed for the additional 400lbs rear weight You will need stiffer springs to compensate for the sag from the extra weight. we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/arb-ome-3-lift-kit-for-2010-2017-toyota-4runner/ Pay attention to the drop-down menu on the right side. There you can select the spring rate
A Unfortunately not For 2011 Lexus GX460 MI we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/lexus/gx460/
A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
A UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs. but we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-parts/light-racing-upper-control-arms-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-2003-2009-toyota-4runner/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-parts/icon-delta-joint-tubular-upper-control-arm-kit-2003-2018-toyota-4runner-2007-2014-toyota-fj-cruiser/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2019/icon-uniball-ucas-for-2010-2019-toyota-4runner/
A For Tacoma we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/toytec-eibach-2-lift-kit-2016-2017-toyota-tacoma/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/0-2-5-lift-kit-eibachtoytec-pro-sport-2016-toyota-tacoma/
A Disabling KDSS is not necessary when using this LIFT KIT
There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
A We can offer such item to have slightly bigger rear lift https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/ome-rear-trim-spacer-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-4runner/
Q Will this Eibach lift result in the unwanted KDSS (side) lean? Other companies like OME and Dobin... answer nowA You can use this item https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/ to cerrect the lean but not all trucks have it
A We can offer https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/ Please note it is not recommended to overlift the vehicle more then 3''
A You don't need them for 1'' rear lift.