Eibach 2.75″ Front, 1″ Rear Pro Truck Lift Kit for 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner
Eibach 2.75″ Front, 1″ Rear Pro Truck Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner
- Perfectly matched system of lift springs and shocks for maximum travel and performance
- Kit provides lift: +2.75 in (Front) | +1.0 in (Rear)
- Advertised front ride height is achieved using the included front coil spring set on the bottom clip setting. Using additional higher settings will degrade ride quality and can cause damage. We do not recommend exceeding this setting.
- The average lift amounts listed are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
- Manufactured using race winning off-road race spring technology
- Developed to provide balanced ride quality, control and off-road capability
- Additional rate reduces nose dive, increases load handling capabilities and control
- Multi-level spring perch adjustment on coil-over-shock applications to accommodate increased loads for maximum clearance
- Heavy duty corrosion and abrasion resistant coatings
- Application specific tuning and fitment
- Made by Eibach in the USA
- (2) Pro-Truck Lift Front Springs (E30-82-071-01-20)
- (2) Pro-Truck Lift Rear Springs (E30-82-071-01-02)
- (2) Pro-Truck Sport Front Shocks (E60-82-071-02-10)
- (2) Pro-Truck Sport Rear Shocks (E60-82-008-02-01)
Add front coilover assembly to your order. Includes new top mounts and hardware.
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- A For Tacoma we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/toytec-eibach-2-lift-kit-2016-2017-toyota-tacoma/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/2016-lift-kits/0-2-5-lift-kit-eibachtoytec-pro-sport-2016-toyota-tacoma/
- A Disabling KDSS is not necessary when using this LIFT KIT
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A We can offer such item to have slightly bigger rear lift https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/ome-rear-trim-spacer-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-4runner/
- Q Will this Eibach lift result in the unwanted KDSS (side) lean? Other companies like OME and Dobin... answer nowA You can use this item https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/ to cerrect the lean but not all trucks have it
- A We can offer https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/Please note it is not recommended to overlift the vehicle more then 3''
- A You don't need them for 1'' rear lift.