FOX 2.5 Factory Reservoir 0-3″ Lift Shocks 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner
FOX 2.5 Factory Reservoir 0-3 Lift Shocks 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Includes: 2 Front and 2 Rear Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
- Upper Mount Type:
- Lower Mount Type:
- Extended Length:
- Compressed Length:
- Part: 883-02-130
- Front Lift: 0-3
- Important fitment note: Requires Upper Control Arm
Rear Shocks Info:
2.5 Factory Series Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-road race shocks, so they’ve been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV. External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Smooth Bore And Honed Seamless Alloy Body
- Zinc-Plated And Double Clear Coated For Long Lasting Finish
- Components – Black Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 7/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design
- Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM3
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 23.97 Inch
- Compressed Length: 15.2 Inch
- Part: 883-24-004
- Rear Lift: 0-1.5
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these work on a 2017 Lexus GX 460? Also is there any servicing needed on these and if so at what intervals?
- Will this work on the trail edition with kdss. Also, I have already replaced the upper control arm with Rancho racing ones that have increased travel. That is compatible with theses coil overs?
- Do these fit 2019 4RUNNER models with kdss?
Q Do these fit 2019 4RUNNER models with kdss? answer nowA Yes