FOX 0-3″ Performance Lift Kit for 2010-2020 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
FOX 3″ Performance Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
Part: FX4RN10 (old:FOX4R10)
We have put together a complete kit with performance in mind.
- 883-06-130 FOX Front Coilovers 0-3″ Lift Extended Travel with DSC Adjusters. Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Race Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain.Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks deliver.
Body 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body Body Plating Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish External Reservoir 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir Components Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum Spring Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs Shaft 7/8″ hard chrome plated steel shafts Piston 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston Valving Application specific valving to maximize performance Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal Oil JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures Bearing PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical Mounting Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits Adjustments
- Ride height preload ring
- Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Included
- 985-26-118 – FOX 2.0 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks 2-3″ LiftThe aluminum bodied 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
Body 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time Body Plating Clear-anodized for a durable finish External Reservoir 2.0″ Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized Components Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum Shaft 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel Piston Race-developed high-flow piston design Valving Application specific valving to maximize performance Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal Oil JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures Bushings Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation Mounting Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits Options
- Compression Damping (CD) Adjuster Included
- Revtek Diff Drop Kit –
- **Recommended for lifted 4×4 FJ’s and 4Runners
- ARB/OME Coils
- 2″ Rear Lift coil springs. Increase in load capacity/spring rate.
- 96504 – Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Total Chaos includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
5 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- A it can be installed if x-reas system is removed from the truck
- A It willl work with KDSS
- A Yes. You need to let us know in the order notes.
- A Hello Rim* - 8" Tire Width* - 12" Tire* - 32.5" Backspace* - 4.5"
- A In stock as of March 5, 2019
- Q are these shocks just a 3 inch lift or are the adjustable for ride height?what lift height are th... answer nowA Hello This kit is designed to lift 3 inches. Front shocks adjustable 0-3 inches Rear shocks by 2-3 inches. Lifting can also depend on whether you have a heavy bumper or a winch or a tool box or maybe you have been carrying trailers all the time.
- A Basicly it's personal choice, both FOX and ICON are perfect quality. ICONs can be a bit not so soft
- Q Installing now, rear brake lines look like they may be a little short. 2017 Trd pro 4runner. I'll... answer nowA Rear wheel travel is limited by rear control arms, nobody had any issues with break lines. You may want them to be longer only for heavy offroading just to be on the safe side.
- Q What weight of spring is used in the front coilovers and can you choose a different rate? answer nowA 600lbTHe shocks are tuned for this spring.You may use greater rate but it will decrease ride quality
- A Yes, it will fit KDSS