Bilstein 6112 1.5-3.2″ Medium Duty(150-200lbs) Lift Kit for 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
Bilstein 6112 1.5-3.2″ Medium Duty Lift Kit for 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Toyota 4Runner
Bilstein B8 6112 leveling kits are designed to provide more ground clearance, allow for larger tires, and increase wheel travel. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). These kits consist of (2) 60mm shock absorbers combined with (2) custom matched cold wound coil springs and (2) billet aluminum spring seats. The large 60mm digressive piston allows for increased damping control for optimal on-road and off-road capabilities. Experience the legendary Bilstein off-road experience with the best direct fit spring and shock kit for your light truck or SUV.
Fitment notes: For 150-200 lbs additional front weight
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do you have a phone number for bilstein shock manufacturers do not want to purchase another set a...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q The medium duty 6112 is using a heavier spring and the shock settings are staying the same. From ... answer nowA Are you getting more than 2.5” of lift? Whith this new valving and spring? I noticed the old 6112 started drooping quite a bit and my tires started to rub on the front fenders.
- Q What is the difference between these two springs? Are you actually getting A 3 inch lift whith th... answer nowA Hi Here is the installation instructions for this kit, it will help you understand in more detail.https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com/media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y586A00_0.pdf In this set, the lift is obtained by moving the clips into different grooves
- Q The instructions above show only 6 circlip settings however the shocks have 7. Do you know which ... answer nowA As stated, those instructions only show 6 positions while the 6112's have 7 positions. That was the question.
- A Yes, it will work.
- Q Can I order the heavy load springs without the strut assembly? I already own the earlier 6112 set... answer nowA For these shocks, you need 53-291387 coils part number. They are not in stock unfortunately.-Fits Bilstein 6112 and 8112 shocks only-Not for use with OEM style shocks