ICON 0-3.5″ Lift Kit Stage 5 Tubular for 2010-2020 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
ICON 0-3.5″ Lift Kit Stage 5 (Tubular UCAs) for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
ICON’s 2010-UP Toyota 4Runner Stage 5 suspension system provides a significant increase to the on and off-road performance of the vehicle. This system includes the components featured in the Stage 4 setup – ICON tubular Delta Joint upper control arm kit, 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir rear shocks, 2” rear coil springs, and a tubular rear lower link arm kit – but sees the addition of extended travel 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir coilover shocks for balanced damping characteristics front to rear. The remote reservoir design allows for increased shock oil volume and enhanced cooling so that the rear of the vehicle can work harder for longer durations without noticeable “fade” occurring. The 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir rear shocks also feature ICON’s “Bump Zone” technology which significantly increases damping ability in the last 2” of compression travel, preventing harsh bottom-out sensation and giving the vehicle a much more controlled ride quality over varying terrain. ICON’s tubular steel lower links are much stronger than the OE units, feature a low maintenance multi-durometer bushing, and can be adjusted for optimum pinion angle. On top of it all, these links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road.
This system features upper control arms with ICON’s patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application – exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
• We recommend the use of our #56100 shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage. These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft.
• KDSS Equipped vehicles require 54200 Rear Adjustable Track Bar
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5″ Wide, 4.75″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33″ x 11.25
(Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
58747 (QTY.1) | 10-UP FJ/4RUNNER EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
58451DJ (QTY.1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER TUBULAR DELTA JOINT UCA KIT
54000T (QTY.1) | 07-UP/03-UP 4RNR TUBULAR LOWER TRAILING ARM KIT
52700 (QTY.1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER REAR 2″ SPRING KIT
57810P (QTY.1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER 1-3″ REAR 2.5 VS RR (PAIR)
56100 (QTY.1) | ICON Rear shock shin guards
54100 (QTY.1) | Billet upper adjustable link arms
54200 (QTY.1) | Adjustable track bar
52800 (QTY.1) | ICON Overland Series dual rate 3″ lift rear coil springs
56104 (QTY.1) | Rear hydraulic bumpstop kit
191011 (QTY.1) | ICON tubular upper control arm cover caps
198000 (QTY.1) | ICON 2 pin spanner wrench
ICON 2 pin Spanner Wrench – ALL ICON Coilover Shocks(0 reviews)
$41.95Add to cart
ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm Billet Cover Caps(0 reviews)
$52.45Add to cart
ICON Rear Hydraulic Air Bumpstops for 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser(0 reviews)
$698.20Add to cart
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do you guys offer this kit with icons heavier springs for the coils and the rear springs? Icon do... answer nowA You want front springs with a higher lb rate? We can special order it. What rate? Please reply to this email. As for the rear we can switch springs to 52800.
- A Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q Will ICON 0-3.5″ Lift Kit Stage 5 (Tubular) for 2010-2017 Toyota 4Runner fit a 2016 Lexus GX460? answer nowA Can't say exactly - we haven't tested it by ourselves.Can say that this kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/2010-fj-cruiser4runner-ultimate-3-inch-lift-package/ * * * will fit the Lexus GX460 - - - This option * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/rear-coil-conversion-kit-for-toyota-4runner-lexus-gx470/ * * * may need ordering