ICON 0-3.5″ Extended Travel Front Coilovers for 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner
ICON 0-3.5″ Extended Travel Front Coilovers for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your 4Runner’s front suspension. These coil-over’s are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5″ back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0-3.5″
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8″ PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
Questions and answers of the customers
It says fits 2010 to 2018, why won’t it fit 2019 or 2020s?
Q It says fits 2010 to 2018, why won’t it fit 2019 or 2020s? answer nowA They will fit 2020
What’s the difference between the extended travel and the regular Coilovers?
Q What’s the difference between the extended travel and the regular Coilovers? answer nowA Extended travel coilovers can "extend" more on a full drop. They also require aftermarket UCAsA Extended travel coilovers provide longer wheel uptravel but require aftermarket UCAs