King 3″ Performance Lift Kit for a 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner
King 3″ Lift Kit for a 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Part Number: KN4R10 (old: KS4R10)
We have put together a complete kit for tackling the toughest trails. This kit is not a leveling kit, but designed with strength and maximum performance in mind.
- 25001-278 or 25001-243 – King Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers (part # changes depending on KDSS options)
- King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
- 25001-279/125 – King 2.5 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Measurements: Extended – 24.29″, Collapsed – 15.58″
- Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle.
- Revtek Diff Drop Kit – Front Differential Drop Kit **Recommended for lifted 4×4 FJ’s and 4Runners
- ARB/OME 2″ Rear Coils
- TC 96504 Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Total Chaos includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Q. What size tires can I run on stock wheels with the 3″ kit?
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 265/70/17 tires will fit the 4Runner on stock wheels.
Q. What size tires can I run on a 17×8″ wheel?
With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/70/17 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
Questions and answers of the customers
Are you able to adjust the front only 1.5" and the rear either 0 or .75" ?
Q Are you able to adjust the front only 1.5" and the rear either 0 or .75" ? answer nowA Front shocks can be adjusted in height, but rear ones are not
What is the minimum lift (fron and rear) one could have with the King set-up with the OME/ARB Medium springs for a KDSS?
- Do the stock TRD wheels work with these UCA’s running a 285 70 17 or is more backspacing required? Thank you.
Q Do the stock TRD wheels work with these UCA’s running a 285 70 17 or is more backspacing required...... Read more answer nowA These wheels will fit without rubbing: Rim* 8" Tire Width* 12" Tire* 32.5" Backspace* 4.5" Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
2019 trd trail 4runner - With the extra weight of a bumper and winch (200lbs) will the king front spring be available to handle it and maintain 3" lift?
Q 2019 trd trail 4runner - With the extra weight of a bumper and winch (200lbs) will the king front...... Read more answer nowA These front coils are not designed to accommodate this weight while maintaining 3 inches of lift. but we can offer you different set options. Which will be able to compensate your weight from the bumper and winch. Pay attention to the drop-down menu on the right side https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2019/toytec-boss-3-inch-lift-kit-2010-2019-toyota-4runner/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/2010-fj-cruiser4runner-ultimate-3-inch-lift-package/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/arb-ome-3-lift-kit-for-2010-2017-toyota-4runner/
How hard is this to install on a scale of 1-10
How long would it take for an average guy with some mechanical experience.
Q How hard is this to install on a scale of 1-10 How long would it take for an average guy with som...... Read more answer nowA Hi Typically, the installation of such a kit takes 4-8 hours, depending on the workshop equipment and the mechanic's experience. How long it will take from you depends on how your workshop is equipped and how much time you have for it. In a nutshell, this is not a complex set and in principle it is not difficult to install
I have a 2019 4Runner with the 3rd row seating. I regularly keep 50 lbs worth of gear in back, along with a Hi-Lift jack mounted on the roof.
I occasionally tow a side-by-side and/of have six people as cargo. But, I am normally alone in it. I am town between the regular and HD rear springs.
Q I have a 2019 4Runner with the 3rd row seating. I regularly keep 50 lbs worth of gear in back, al...... Read more answer nowA You would be fine with the regular. If you go HD, you'll probably get a little extra lift out of them which will in turn make it look like your rear end is much higher than the front unless you adjust the preload on the coilovers. If you planned on putting on an aftermarket bumper, then I would consider the HD springs. That is unless of course you want the extra lift. You'll likely get close to 3" out of those as opposed to 2" with the regular.
If purchased. What other product would I need to buy to level my T4R?
Q If purchased. What other product would I need to buy to level my T4R? answer nowA The rear will sit a little higher than the front but when you have gear, it will sag and will be more level. If you really want to level it, you can adjust the preload of the coilovers increasing their ride height or you could add a shim on top of them. If you add a shim, you'll want extended bolts too. Adjusting the ride height too high may cause a rougher ride.
Can these be ordered with a 650 lb front spring rate?
Q Can these be ordered with a 650 lb front spring rate? answer nowA Yes but such coilovers need to be custom built it will take more than 4 weeks
If I don't buy the compression adjuster, what is the stock compression set at? Stiff, soft or middle?
- Sorry, I meant can you add an option for the heavy duty rear coils. Also, I should be ordering this kit this week. Do you have it in stock?
- Would you be able to add the option for the heavy duty springs with this kit?
Q Would you be able to add the option for the heavy duty springs with this kit? answer nowA Yes, added it now.
Is there any mounting brackets for the front and rear remote reservoirs?
Q Is there any mounting brackets for the front and rear remote reservoirs? answer nowA Hello Most likely no There is no section in the specification that describes mounting brackets
Will there be some helpful installation instructions included?
Q Will there be some helpful installation instructions included? answer nowA You may refer to the similar kit installation instruction * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/BilsteinLifts_SPC-25480_UCAs_fot-Toyota_manual.pdf
Can I order this kit and replace the total chaos uca's for the spc uca's?
Q Can I order this kit and replace the total chaos uca's for the spc uca's? answer nowA Yes, sir, we can change to other UCAsA You can choose this option right now from the drop down menu
How long will it take from the time the order is placed, until shipped?
Q How long will it take from the time the order is placed, until shipped? answer nowA 1-2 Days
How tall are the coilover springs?
Q How tall are the coilover springs?
What is the sprig rate of the front coils included in this kit?
Q What is the sprig rate of the front coils included in this kit? answer nowA 600LB
do you have this kit in stock at this time? would like to purchase.
Q do you have this kit in stock at this time? would like to purchase. answer nowA Yes, we have the kit in stock now.
Will this kit fit a 2019 T4R ORP W/KDSS or do you sell one that does?
Q Will this kit fit a 2019 T4R ORP W/KDSS or do you sell one that does? answer nowA Yes, it will fit.
Does this kit have a KDSS sway bar drop spacer?
Q Does this kit have a KDSS sway bar drop spacer? answer nowA Hello If you choose from the dropdown list no KDSS or with KDSS This should solve all your problems.
I have a 2016 SR5 4runner. I want a firmer ride with less roll (bounce) and a lot less nose dive. I want a three inch lift. Are your products adjustable? If so, how? only on the rack? How much are they to rebuild and how long does the build last? I plan to drive city 90 percent and have a whole lot of fun 10 percent of time.
- What is available to guard the shocks from damage?
Q What is available to guard the shocks from damage?
What’s the difference between the regular ones and the extended travel ones if you don’t mind to explain? I’m just trying to get some infor before making a decision.
Thank you in advance.
Q What’s the difference between the regular ones and the extended travel ones if you don’t mind to ...... Read more answer nowA There is a small spacer in the shock shaft, that when removed, gives you .25" more travel at the shock, which equates to 1/2" at the wheel. This is per Jason Gonzalez, lead sales at King Shocks.
The King Shocks 25001-278 on this kit are Extended Travel shocks?
Q The King Shocks 25001-278 on this kit are Extended Travel shocks? answer nowA No, those are special orderA What’s the difference if you don’t mind to explain? I’m just trying to get some infor before making a decision. Thank you in advance.
Can the 3" shocks adjust to 4"
Q Can the 3" shocks adjust to 4" answer nowA It's not recomended to have more then 3'' of suspension lift without serious modifications
Is the entire Kit in stock and ready to ship now?
Q Is the entire Kit in stock and ready to ship now?
Is this kit strictly 3” lift in the front and 2” rear or adjustable 0-3” front and 0-2” rear?
- Can you buy shocks separately?
Q Can you buy shocks separately? answer nowA Yes, it's possible. Do you need font + rear shocks?
Will King 3″ Lift Kit for a 2010-2016 Toyota 4Runner fit a 2016 Lexus Gx460?
Q Will King 3″ Lift Kit for a 2010-2016 Toyota 4Runner fit a 2016 Lexus Gx460? answer nowA Can't say exactly - we haven't tested it by ourselves. Can say that this kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/2010-fj-cruiser4runner-ultimate-3-inch-lift-package/ * * * will fit the Lexus GX460 - - - This option * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/rear-coil-conversion-kit-for-toyota-4runner-lexus-gx470/ * * * may need ordering
Do you have this kit in stock and ready to ship out?
King 3" Lift Kit for a 2010-2016 Toyota 4Runner
Upgrade Front & Rear Shocks (+$600) ($600.00)
Vehicle as KDSS?:
1 × $4,099.99
- Does this kit come with the mounting for the front and rear remote reservoir?
Q Does this kit come with the mounting for the front and rear remote reservoir?
Does this kit gave an option for piggyback shocks or only remote reservoir?
Q Does this kit gave an option for piggyback shocks or only remote reservoir? answer nowA Unfortunately we do not have any other options
Does this kit come with the differential drop kit? And is it a 3" front lift and 2" rear lift?
Q Does this kit come with the differential drop kit? And is it a 3" front lift and 2" rear lift? answer nowA yes and yes