Bilstein 6112 0-2.5″ Front, 5160 0-2″ Rear Lift Shocks 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
Bilstein 6112 0-2.5″ Front and 5160 0-2″ Rear Lift Shocks 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 TOYOTA 4-Runner 2WD/4WD
Front Extended Length(in):
Front Collapsed Length(in):
Part Number: 47-259768
Front Shocks Fitment Notes: Only one ride height is available for 2WD application; Without XREAS Suspension
Rear Extended Length(in): 23.5
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 14.83
Part Number: 25-227611
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Without XREAS Suspension
Fitment: Bilstein 6112 0-2.5″ Front and 5160 0-2″ Rear Lift Shocks 10-’20 TOYOTA 4-Runner 2WD/4WD
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q At the middle setting of 1.9, in the front and 5160’s at stock hight in the back whats the bigges... answer nowA Rim* - 8" Tire Width* - 12.5" Tire* - 33" Backspace* - 6"
- Q I have a 2019 TRD off road premium without KDSS. I want to lift it two inches in the front and on... answer nowA Hello when using this set, you may need longer rear coils, as this set has 0-2 inch rear shocks https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/bilstein-b12-special-for-2003-18-toyota-4runner-1-5in-front-coil-springs-heavy-load-package/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/arb-old-man-emu-black-rear-springs-for-toyota-prado-120-150-fj-cruiser-4runner/ UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs.
- Q I plan to add a low profile winch bumper which weighs about 150lbs (bumper and winch). How much w...
- Q Owner of a 2017 SR5. Which rear coils would be the best option if I were to set the front to 2" l... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q I have 2019 4Runner TRD offroad with KDSS. I want to fit in 275/70/17 with mild lift. Do I need s... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* such wheels will fit without rubbing. Bigger tires can require trimming. body lift kit can help to fit bigger tires https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/toytec-1-body-lift-kit-2010-2017-toyota-4runner/
- Q Does this lift come whith Bilstein billet aluminum mounting clamp? When will this kit be availabl... answer nowA Internal ETA on 25-227611 is mid to late November. Optional aluminum clamp not included.
- Q I plan on doing this to my 2018 4Runner TRD OFF Road it has KDSS. Where can I get the front sway ... answer nowA here it is, sir https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-swaybar-relocate-kit-for-2010-2015-4runner-fj-cruiser/
- Q Hi. I'm planning on purchasing this kit for my 2017 4Runner Off Road without XREAS/KDSS. Do I nee...
- Q With this kit what accessory can I put to make it sit 3 inch high on the front and rear? answer nowA We can offerFront will be lifted by 2.5'' for the front you can add only 0.5'' not to damage the suspension * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/ * * *for the REAR: * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ * * * or * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/arb-ome-898-rear-2-5-3-inch-lift-heavy-coils-for-2010-fj4runner/ * * *
- A It's needed if you have KDSS
- A Front shtuts come not assembledPlease see the assembling instruction https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/E4-WM5-Y506A00_1.pdf
- Q Hello. I was wondering if this kit comes with a mounting bracket for the rear shock reservoir. answer nowA Yes, mounting bracket for the rear shock reservoir is included
- Q I have a stock 2016 4Runner SR5 is this kit the only thing I need to raise it to inches is there ... answer nowA This kit will lift the front end. It offers also rear shocks longer then stock. You'll need to add rear coils if you need to lift the front end.https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ * * * or * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/
- A The rear shocks will not lift the truck - they will not lift it. longer coils will be neededPlease see thishttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/or thishttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-heavy-duty-rear-coils-fj-cruiser-4runner-2003-2014/orhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2017/rear-lifts-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/orhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/arb-ome-889-rear-2-5-3-lift-medium-coils-2010-fj4runner/orhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/arb-ome-898-rear-2-5-3-inch-lift-heavy-coils-for-2010-fj4runner/
- Q Is the spring included in this kit? What is the weight rating of the spring? If so does the sprin... answer nowA Adjustment Range: 0 To 2-3/4 Inch Coil Spring Quantity: 2lift is done by shocks adjustmentMultiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). These kits consist of (2) 60mm shock absorbers combined with (2) custom matched cold wound coil springs and (2) billet aluminum spring seats.https://cart.bilsteinus.com/pdfs/E4-WM5-Y506A00_1.pdf