Bilstein B8 8112 Performance 1.5-3″ Lift Kit for 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
Bilstein B8 8112 Performance 1.5-3″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
Note: For vehicles without Xreas. Otherwise Xreas will need to be disabled & removed.
Complete kit with high performance shocks & coil options.
Front B8 8112 Coilovers:
Never before has so much capability been packed into one direct fit suspension kit. BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneControl® CR) suspension kit incorporates new, revolutionary technology, delivering position sensitive damping in both compression and rebound. ZoneControl® CR combines unparalleled comfort during everyday driving conditions with maximum control under large suspension inputs. BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneCon- trol® CR) suspension kit will enhance your suspension performance to a level that will defy convention.
Features & benefits:
- ZoneControl® CR: Position sensitive damping with 3 compression zones and 2 rebound zones, controlled by 3 independent pistons
- Compression (C): Provides superior bottom out control through a 2-stage, telescoping internal compression stop. This feature eliminates the need for an external hydraulic bump stop
- Rebound (R): Secondary rebound stop will dissipate spring energy and stabilize the suspension directly following a large compression event. The internal rebound stop will also eliminate harsh top-out events and the need for an external limit strap
- Triple piston design delivers comfort during every day driving conditions and maximum control under large suspension inputs
- Adjustable threaded spring seat allows for fine-tuned ride height
- 60mm remote reservoir for increased oil capacity and cooling
- Vehicle specific design and tuning provides the ultimate driving experience. Aerospace quality components are vehicle specific to optimize wheel travel and clearance
- High quality chrome 5/8” heim joint mounting with rubber sealed misalignment spacers offer the most durable, load bearing mount solution
- Aluminum components with zinc plated shock bodies will resist harsh off-road elements
- Coilover supplied as a complete module for easy installation. Spring is pre-loaded to the factory recommended ride height
- Factory rebuildable
- Limited 2 year warranty
ZoneControl® CR delivers position sensitive damping with 3 compres- sion zones and 2 rebound zones, controlled by 3 independent pistons. Three key internal features produce ZoneControl® CR:
• JCO System
• Triple Piston Design • RCO System
The Jounce Cut Off (JCO) system is comprised of two components: the JCO secondary compression valve piston and the 2-stage telescoping compression stop.
The JCO system provides bottom out control when the JCO secondary compression valve piston engages the 2-stage telescoping internal compression stop. This feature eliminates the need for an external hydraulic bump stop.
TRIPLE PISTON DESIGN.
ZoneControl® CR features a triple piston design for unparalleled comfort during every day driving conditions without sacrificing maximum control off-road. The 3 independent working pistons include:
- JCO (Jounce Cut Off) secondary compression valve piston
- Main 60mm digressive piston
- RCO (Rebound Cut Off) secondary rebound valve piston
- The Rebound Cut Off (RCO) system is comprised of two components: the RCO secondary rebound valve piston and the internal rebound stop.
- The RCO system effectively decelerates the spring when the RCO secondary rebound valve piston engages the internal rebound stop.
Rear Bilstein B8100 Bypass Shocks:
BILSTEIN B8 8100 (Bypass) is a direct fit, position sensitive damper specifically designed for light trucks and SUVs. Bypass shock absorbers offer the most compliant ride in all conditions and provide maximum bottom out control when the road gets rough. Utilizing an adjustable external bypass shock is the easiest and most effective way to tune your suspension for ultimate performance.
Features & benefits:
• Dual tube external bypass offers position sensitive damping with independent adjustment for rebound and compression
• Incremental flow adjuster offers finite and incremental changes in damping force for precise adjustments
• Vehicle specific tuning with the ability to make a wide range of adjustments
• 60mm large bore hard anodized aluminum piston offers a greater range of damping control and delivers exceptional long-term durability
• Bottom port reservoir hose provides increased bottom out control during the compression cycle
• 60mm remote reservoir with machined aluminum chassis mounts • 18mm piston rod provides brute tensile strength and reduces
internal gas force ramp-up providing a smoother ride
• Billet rod end with vulcanized mounts for an exact OE fit and long-term durability
• Direct fit for easy installation • Owner rebuildable
• Limited 2 year warranty
The Bump Zone, located above the compression bypass tube, increases bottoming control and eliminates the need for a hydraulic bump stop.
- 2 Front Coilovers (41-284568 and 41-284575)
- 2 Rear Shocks (25-284584 and 25-284591)
- 2 Rear Coils
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do the b8 8112 coil overs fit the 3rd gen 4Runner ? answer nowAsked on September 8, 2020 15:42A Unfortunately b8 8112 coilovers don't fit the 3rd gen 4Runner
- Q Do these shocks need to be rebuilt periodically like King or OME BP51?Asked on April 12, 2020 18:46There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now