Revtek 1.5″ Front Leveling Kit for 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
Revtek 1.5″ Front Leveling Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
Part: REV415 / 415
- Fits 2005 to 2018 Toyota 4Runner Limited / SR5 / Trail / TRD Offroad
- 1.5 in. Leveling Kit
- Incl. Spacers
Most Installer Friendly Kits Available,Maintains OEM Springs,Retains OEM Alignment,Cleanest Best Looking Kits Available
Questions and answers of the customers
- A nothing more is needed
- Q 2015 4runner limited with 275 55/ 20s rubs a little in reverse with full turn, will leveling kit ...
- A Just installed one on my 2016 Limited....no issues so far. Very slight decrease in ride comfort and slight increase in body roll. Loving the look/stance. Didn't want anything to aggresive, but wanted to deviate from the soccer mom look...
- Q I purchased a 2019 TRD Premium with an Ironman 2 inch spring lift. It is'nt level because both th... answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A Yes, it will fit
- Q Will this make it exactly leveled without and spacers in the rear for a 19 4runner trd off road? answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q Had this kit installed on a 2016 4runner trail edition with kdss. Running stock rims and tires an... answer nowA By lifting the front end of the vehicle the main components change angles and geometry so rubbing is natural to this kind of lifts and everybody has this issue. The best way to fix this is to cut a little tiny bit of plastic and use a heat gun and push that black soft plastic "wheel well" inside of the bumper and trim as needed. Also keep in mind that if bigger tires are planned for the future you will need to do more trimming
- A Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Q I have a 2018 4Runner Limited what's the best way to lift it up an inch and is that enough to put... answer nowA Please consider https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/bilstein-height-adjustable-front-and-matching-5100-rear-shocks-for-2010-2015-4runner-fj/ * * * - this kit will allow to lift the front end on stock coils using special height adjustable shocks.If you want to lift the rear - you may need https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-heavy-duty-rear-coils-fj-cruiser-4runner-2003-2014/
- A No, front spacers are used with stock height shocks.Not for air suspension
- A Why do the instructions say for "NON PRO" use?
- A It depends on the experience and how old re the bolts (will they torque easy or not) - probably a couple of hours per side or less
- Q Will this be enough lift to level the 4 Runner when I measured the space from the fenderto the ti... answer nowA It will depend on your springs toughness but in most cases it is enough.The rear height may vary on the empty truck an whe the driver and a passenger get in.
- Q If I understand correctly this works with the x-reas on my 16' limited with no problems. Don't pl...
Yes it is compatible with that vehicle's suspension
No, should be fine.
No, 415 is a front leveling kit