Revtek 3″ Lift Kit for 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner with X-Reas
Revtek 3″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner with X-Reas
Part: REV432X / 432X
Revtek is one of the only companies that is properly accounting for the lifted height difference in the rear of the X-Reas vehicles by adding shock extensions. Without them the rear suspension will not have full range of travel and will most likely top out causing annoying sound and possible damage to the suspension components.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I've got a 2014 limited 4 runner and I'm in Canada! Any suggestions on supplier/ or do I order fr... answer nowA It's a complete kit, nothing more is required. It can be shipped to Canada. Any experienced mechanic is able to install it with proper tools. Please tell us your zip and we'll calculate shipping cost
- A Yes, it will work if you don't have rear factory air suspension
- Q I’m sure this has been asked a hundred times and I know it says 2020 in the description but does ... answer nowA it will fit if you don't have factory air leveling suspension and if your truck is not TRD PRO
- A Yes, it will work
- A Yes it will work with 2010+ 4Runner 2WD with x-reas
- Q Does this change anything about the x-reas system? I have been told if I level my 15 4runner limi...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q will this kit work on my 2019 toyota limited with xreas system. I want to keep factory rims but u... answer nowA I have a 2015 limited w stock wheels and I put 275/55/20 tires on.
- Q Will this kit work on my 2019 toyota 4 runner limited with xreas system and factory limited rims.... answer nowA Hello Yes it will work for 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner with X-ReasLift Size - 3" / 2" Rim* - 8" Tire Width* - 12" Tire* - 32.5" Backspace* - 4.5"
- Q Will this kit work with 2019 Toyota 4Runner with XREAS? Can you still use 20” factory wheels? answer nowA Yes, it will work with x-reas and factory wheels
- A Unfortunately nofor 2010-2018 TRD PRO we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/1-front-lift-baja-trd-toyota-tacoma/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/toytec-2-lift-kit-for-trd-pro-4runner-and-2014-ultimate-edition-fj-cruiser/for 2019 TRD Pro we can't offer anything yet
- Q Will this level the vehicle? It’s my understanding you need .5” more in the front to eliminate ra... answer nowA Yes, it lifts the front more then the rear.In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- A You'll need longer rear shocks, front stock shocks will be good
- A https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/INST-432X.pdf
- A it is not recommended to stack lifts
- A Yes, it will workplease see the manual to find out more https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/INST-432X.pdf
- A Yes, will fit that vehicle