ToyTec BOSS 3″ Lift Kit for 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
ToyTec BOSS 3″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner 4WD and 2WD
Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this is the most complete lift kit on the market.
- TTFCS2005- ToyTec’s BOSS standard 2.0 front Coilover -designed with a larger 5/8” nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific to your vehicle, improving the overall handling and performance. The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back. Each shock has a 200 psi gas charge and is dyno’d before it ships. Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion. TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for easy adjustment. Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on for easy install. Includes sway bar relocate bracket needed for clearance. All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.
Choose coil spring rate and color options above.
- Red 650lb Rate Coils – Standard option. Works well with stock weight
- Red or Silver 700 lb Spring Rate coils – Excellent choice for use with a bumper and winch
- Front Differential Drop kit – Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
- Toytec Signature rear bump stop drop Kit- Part # RM43006 – Designed to work with our Superflex rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: – Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2″ of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5″ of lift.
Rear Shock Options:
- TT-75109 Toytec BOSS rear shocks are optimized for maximum travel with Superflex coils
- TT-75110RR – Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 96504 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25480 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A SuperFlex rear coils are good for daily driver.For overlanding with additional constant load such as rear heavy bumper + rear winch + tire carrier + lots of stuff HD coils can be recommended.But HD rear coils give less comfort if driving empty
- A For such additional weight we'd better offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2019/toytec-boss-3-inch-lift-kit-2010-2019-toyota-4runner/with rear HD coils and front 700 lbs coils
- Q Is the KDSS still function-able? Also what about the features such as crawl/terrain control. Are ... answer nowA
Yes, KDSS and everything functions well.
Only X-REAS need to be disabled to use this kit if you have X-REAS shocks on your truck
- Q Will this work with KDSS on a 2017 TRD Off-Road 4runner? and When will the ToyTec Boss rear shock... answer nowA Yes it will work with KDSS without any issues as long as the lift kit is installed properly by a professional shop. The ETA on the front and rear shocks will be about 2 weeks
- Q Do you need to deactivate the kdss system with the kdss kit, or does the kdss still work as it sh... answer nowA KDSS needs to be deactivated
- A Yes, bump stops are included
- Q Your price for the exact kit from ToyTec website is $500 less?? YAY...But is this a new kit and c... answer nowA Exactly the kit as described, new
- A Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"will fit
- A Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Bigger tires may need some trimming. Also precise castercamber adjustment may help
- A This is complete kit, nothing else is needed
- A You will be just fine with his brake lines but i would recommend them just to be on the safe side
- A UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.