ARB/OME 1.5-2″ Rear Lift Coil Springs for 1990-1995 Toyota 4Runner
ARB/OME 1.5-2″ Rear Lift Coil Springs for 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 Toyota 4Runner
SKU: OME 290X
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- Sold as a pair
- OME-900 – Medium Load (0 to GVW) – 1.5-2″ Lift (ARB 2900)
- OME-901 – Heavy Load (330lbs to GVW) – 1.5-2″ Lift (ARB 2901)
Questions and answers of the customers
Which is left which is right side ordered from you all got today no paperwork in box or stickers (weak) and notice one is visually taller thanks hurry installing now
- Would these fit a 2wd 1995 4runner ?
Q Would these fit a 2wd 1995 4runner ? answer nowA yes, it will fit
Do you sell 3" coil springs for a 1995 4runner 2wd ? (TIA)
Q Do you sell 3" coil springs for a 1995 4runner 2wd ? (TIA)
Why isn't there any spring/coils for the front but there is for the rear?
Q Why isn't there any spring/coils for the front but there is for the rear?