ARB/OME 2-3″ Lift Kit for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
ARB/OME 2-3″ Lift Kit for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 200, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 4Runner and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Includes Q Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front. Choose front and rear coil options from dropdown menu
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 2880: Stock front weight.1.5 inch lift.
- OME 2881: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 2883: 200 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
**2wd lift heights may vary. 2881 and 2883 coils are not recommended for 2wd without additional weight.
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 2906: Medium 2 inch lift coils.
- OME 2890: Medium 3 inch lift coils.
- OME 2891: Heavy 3 inch lift coils.
Rear shocks: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 60073— Soft Valving
- OME 60028— Firm Valving
- OME-60027 —Firm Valving with additional weight
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
**We now offer assembly of the front shocks/coils with new top mounts and bushings
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Questions regarding OME 881/890 (soft valving) with top plate spacers for 2000 sr5 4wd 4runner:... answer nowAnswered by the admin Top plate spacers and trim packers will be pre-installed, you are right.All the items you've mentioned are recommended for heavy offroading, most people who drive soft trails can live without them, maybe only the diff drop
- Answered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q 1- Why is there no option for the front shock stiffness like there is for the rear shocks? 2- Wou... answer nowAnswered by the admin 1. because they will be good for additional weight and for no additional weight2. Yes it'll be fine
- Q with the 883 coils in the front would i need the front top plate spacers to achieve a 3 inch lift? answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, if having then 300 lbs of additional weight or more. No, if having about 200 lbs of additional weight.If not - 881 coils are recommended for no additional weight