OME 2″ Lift Rear 2906 Coils for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
(2) Light Duty 2″ Lift OME 906 Rear Coils for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota 4Runner.
A four-wheel drive equipped with an OME Suspension combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road or trail surface.
- 906 coils provide approximately 2 inches of lift. Normal Weight.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Durable powder coat finish
- Easy installation. Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required.
- Sold in pairs
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin This coils will give you 2.5-3'' rear lift higher than stock. Longer rear shocks will be needed.
- Q So if I use both front and rear bilstein B8 5100, and if I use stock coils for the front I would ... answer nowAnswered by the admin You, you can have 2'' front lift with stock coils, using 5100s front height adjustment.OME-906 coils will raise rear end of the truck by 2'' if installed.
- Q Do these increase the stock height of the vehicle almost 2" or are they just stock height? More t... answer nowAnswered by the admin provide approximately 2 inches of lift. Normal Weight.The spring height itself is not much bigger then the stock, but they raise factory weight vehicle because they are stronger then factory coils
- Q Im looking to lift my 4runner approx 2inches. I run a rooftop tent, gear, and a dog total weight ... answer nowAnswered by the admin You may use these* * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-lifts-96-02-toyota-4runner/toytec-3-lift-rear-coils-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/or these * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-891-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/* * *coils for such additional weight and they'll give you less then 3'' of lift with 400lbs+ additional weight, but when the truck is unloaded oiit will be 3''3'' rear shocks will be needed.
- Answered by the admin It will require longer rear shocks * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/bilstein-0-2-rear-lift-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner-4wd/ * * * or https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-old-man-emu-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ * *