RCI Metalworks Front Skid Plate for 07-09 Toyota FJ Cruiser
RCI Metalworks Front Skid Plate for 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Part Number: FJ-07-09-01-PC
Availability: Usually ships within 1 week
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the front of all 07-09 FJ Cruisers with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
*Current lead time: 1-2 Weeks
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: Steel- 35lbs.; Aluminum- 18 lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA
- Item #: FJ-07-09-01
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
Questions and answers of the customers
- A It should work just fine, in case of the skid plate not bolting properly you can use some washers as "spacers" but besides that should not have any issues at all.
- Q Would this fit with an aftermarket bumper like the smittybilt m1. My oem doesn't fit anymore answer nowA Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling requiredA According to RCI it will fit with no problems at all but we are very curious about why his factory skid plate is not fitting anymore, can I ask you to send some photos for proper details?