Fox Performance 2.0 Body 2″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2007-2014 Toyota FJ CruiserSale!
Fox Performance 2.0 Body 2″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Upper Mounting Type: Top Mount
Lower Mounting type: Eyelet
Front/Rear Drop (IN): 0 To 2 Inch Lift
Extended Height (IN): 22.225 Inch
Compressed Height (IN): 17.600 Inch
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
FOX bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock. Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to- install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
- 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.