ToyTec 2.5″-3″ Lift Front Coil Springs
ToyTec 2.5-3″ Lift Front Coil Springs
Part Number 521600
- Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Toytec 2.5″ lift springs
- 2.5″ average lift heights are with stock front weight on ’05-15 Tacoma, ’10+ 4Runner and 07+ FJ Cruiser.
- Add top plate spacers from dropdown for 3″.
- If used with Bilstein 5100 shock, bottom clip setting is recommended.
- 600LB coils will help support extra weight.
- Sold as a pair, (2) front coils
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q ToyTec 2.5-3″ Lift Front Coil Springs, Part Number 521600. I want to use these coils on my 08 FJ,... answer nowAnswered by the admin We recommend only 1st clip setting with the top plate. 2nd will overlift the vehicle
- Answered by the admin Hello We can offer for 2007 Toyota 4runner 620LB coils will support additional weight without saggingCan be used with Bilstein Height adjustable shocks and other lift options for additional lift
- Q Will these fit a 2004 GX470 with Bilstein 5100 (24-239370) on lowest setting? Factory UCA and LCA... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it will fit on the lowest setting
- Q I just got the Bilstein 5100s all around fro my 17 Tacoma TRD O/R double cab. I will set them at ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello 2.5" average lift heights are with stock front weight on '05-15 Tacoma, '10+ 4Runner and 07+ FJ Cruiser. Add top plate spacers from dropdown for 3". If used with Bilstein 5100 shock, bottom clip setting is recommended. 600LB coils will help support extra weight.
- Q I have a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab 5.7 hemi. I have cst 4” spindles and am trying to get the r... answer nowAnswered by the admin It is not recommended to stack lifts, we can't guarantee it will work good for more lift expensive lift kits with subframe are needed. You may consider adding body lift
- Q So I have a 2018 4 runner with Bilstein 5100's all around. 2.5 setting in the front and a 1.5 spa... answer nowAnswered by the admin Right, with these coils lowest notch adjustment is to be set
- Q I have an access cab prerunner v6 on 5100s at 1.75 and its almost level, would these with the bil... answer nowAnswered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.Setting 5100s to the lowest clip will give you about 1.5'' of lift, second clip will give you about 3''
- Q I’m looking to get these coils for my 2014 tacoma single cab with the 2.7.. currently I have bils... answer nowAnswered by the admin For 2014 Tacoma single cab 4cyl engine they will give you from 2.5 to 3'' of front lift depending on additional weight carried on the bottom clip setting.I'd try it without spacers first, because it's too ligth single cab and it is possible it'll give you more then 3'' using spacers, which is not recommended.
- Q I'm running Bilstein 5100 front shocks. I want to install a 3" spring lift in the rear. If I set ... answer nowAnswered by the admin If used with Bilstein 5100 shock, bottom clip setting is recommended. Will be 2.5-3'' lift. Exceeding 3'' of front lift can damage the suspension.
- Q I have adjustable bilstein 5100's on my 04 Tundra will these fit ? And if I get a leveling kit sh... answer nowAnswered by the admin If used with Bilstein 5100 shock, bottom clip setting is recommended not to exceed 3'' of total lift. Exceeding can damage the suspension, steering, break lines and cv axles.
- Answered by the admin Will fit, but please note that more then 3'' of lift is not recommended in order not to damage the suspension and cv axles (if 4WD), so the lovest notch adjustments on 5100 shocks are to be used.Also diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD models.
- Q I have bilstein 5100 set at 2.5 the bumper I put on my truck weights 300 lbs and it sags down. I'... answer nowA What do u mean middle clip
- Q I'm running Bilstein 5100's that are meant for the 00-06 Tundra, will these coils work with these... answer nowAnswered by the admin These coils must be used with shocks which have 3'' greater extended length then the stock shocks.
- Q Just wanted to confirm. I have my Bilstein 5100 front set to 2.5. Will these springs work with th... answer nowA So 2.5'' of lift with no top plate and stock setting of 5100s?