Pro Comp 3″ Lift Kit with ES6000 Shocks for 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Pro Comp 3″ Lift Kit with ES6000 Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD/2WD
Part Number: EXPK5074B
- Fits 2007 to 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Lift Height: 3 Inch
- Front Lift: Coil Springs
- Steering Correction: Not Required
- Rear Lift: Coil Springs
- Includes: Sway Bar Brackets and Related Hardware
- Shocks: Front ES6000 Spring Seat Shocks and Rear ES9000 ShocksShock Boots: Not Included
- Max Tire Size (Inch): 33 X 12.50
- Wheel Size Range (Inch): 17 +
- Wheel Width Range (Inch) :8 to 9
- Min-Max Backspace (Inch): 4 to 4.75
Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicle’s handling, look and performance, we know you don’t make compromises and either do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere Pro Comp will get you there and back.
Tire and wheel choice is crucial in assuring proper fit, performance, and the
safety of your Pro Comp equipped vehicle. For this application, we
recommend a 17” X 8” non hub-centric wheel with a maximum backspacing
of 4 1/2” (PN 8089-7883). Additionally, a quality tire of radial design, not
exceeding 33” tall X 12.5” wide tire (PN 27033) is recommended.
Installation of larger wheels may be possible, but must not exceed 5” of
backspacing. Be sure to check fit all wheel and tire combinations before
purchasing and installation. Violation of these recommendations will not be
endorsed as acceptable by Pro Comp Suspension and will void any and all
warranties either written or implied.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will this work with my 2007 v8 4x4 4runner? I want it to be plug and play and safe. Don’t want to... answer nowA It will workDiff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q I have a 2008 FJ Cruiser, will this kit make the vehicle level, or do I also need a front levelin... answer nowA This kit lifts the front 3'' and rear 2''Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- A Front are about stock travel, rears are about 2'' longer then stock.We caan offer 5100s for extended travel * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/2007-2009/fj-lift-kits/bilstein-height-adjustable-front-and-matching-5100-rear-shocks/
- Q I’m wanting to lift my 2012 FJ. All the kits I’m finding are 3inch and will only accommodate 33in... answer nowA To fit 35 inch tires is a lot of work. 1.- The vehicle will require to have a body mount chop 2.- Flatten out the pinch welds with a huge hammer 3.- Re gear the rear differential and that can cost up to $2,000 dollars depending on the brand of the gears plus labor 4.- Cutting the front fenders might be required also
- A This kit is not recommended for 4Runner because it is not as heavy as FJ Cruiser and will have more then 3'' of lift, that may damage the suspension.For the 4runner we can offer these shocks with stock front coils * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/bilstein-height-adjustable-front-and-matching-5100-rear-shocks-for-2010-2015-4runner-fj/ * * * and rear lifted coils * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ * * *