ICON Aluminum Lower Rear Trailing Arms for 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
ICON Aluminum Lower Rear Trailing Arms for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Adjustable Rear Arms. Replace your vulnerable stock arms.
ICON’s Billet Aluminum Rear Trailing Arms for the Toyota FJ Cruiser are a great replacement for weak factory lower links. These trailing arms are light, strong, and have been engineered to increase the off-road ride quality the vehicle. Constructed out of 6061 CNC-machined billet aluminum, these arms also stand out when bolted up on the vehicle. They include 16T Rod Rod Ends that have a load rating of over 40,000 lbs of pressure as well as a dual rate bushing on the axle side for excellent articulation characteristics with minimal deflection. A replaceable nylon rock slider is incorporated into the design of the arm to prevent any hang-ups on the trail.
- On-truck adjustability using ICON’s pinch housing
- JM16T Rod End and ICON dual stage bushings, for excellent strength and longevity
- Replaceable Nylon Rock Slider protects link and prevents hang ups while wheeling
- Covered by ICON Vehicle Dynamics’ Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Fits: Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I was wondering what is the eye to eye length of the lower trailing arms on the fj cruiser I'm do... answer nowA In the manual it is said: "Adjust link length to factory length initially. (26.75”). If custom pinion angle is desired you can adjust this later with the vehicle on the ground." https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/I54000_REVA.pdf