ICON Rear Hydraulic Air Bumpstops for 2007-2014 Toyota FJ CruiserSale!
ICON Rear Hydraulic Air Bumpstops for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
ICON Vehicle Dynamics now offers a bolt-in hydraulic bumpstop Kit for the 2007 to current Toyota FJ Cruiser. This kit reduces rear-end “kick” and helps to improve the overall off road performance of the vehicle. The OEM rubber bumpstops have a limited energy absorption capacity that is released rather uncontrollably upon rebound, resulting in a harsh rideand ill-handling vehicle in rough terrain. The ICON hydraulic bumpstops are velocity sensitive which means that the amount of energy absorbed increases the faster they are engaged, so those harsh g-outs and square edges are less likely to interrupt your offroad adventures. Vehicles equipped with the ICON hydraulic bumpstop kit will have an increased bottom-out resistance over stock, as well as an improved drivability off road. This kit installs easily inside the coil, and the bumpstops are fully rebuildable with the ability to be tuned for a custom ride. With a simple installation, proven effectiveness, and no loss in travel there is no reason not to bolt up the ICON Vehicle Dynamics hydraulic bumpstop kit to your ride and experience the difference.
• Hydraulic / pneumatic bumpstop increases bump energy capacity
• Velocity sensitive bumpstop increases the amount of energy absorbed the faster it is hit
• Reduces rear end kick and improves overall performance
• Increased bottom resistance over stock
• No loss in travel
• Easy installation inside coil
• Pre-tuned for most users
• Linear-digressive piston which compliment a bumpstop over the industry standard linear-linear
piston. Infinite tuning options with valve stack, oil volume, and nitrogen pressure adjustments
• CAD Plated body for corrosion free service
• Urethane rod seal and wiper for long service life
• User serviceable
• Install time 1 hour
System Components Included:
• (Qty – 2) 1.75″ travel 2.0 hydraulic air bumpstops
• (Qty – 2) Vehicle specific 2.0 bump stop mounts
• (Qty – 2) Bumpstop striker pads
• Necessary hardware
• Installation instructions
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.