RCI Metalworks Transfer Case Skid Plate for 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Part Number: FJ-07-13-03
Availability: Usually ships within 1 week
Complete the underbody protection of your FJ Cruiser with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 2007-2009 FJ Cruisers with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directlu attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All Cross-members come powder coated black for ALL options (bare steel/alumium and powder coat steel/aluminum) **NEW*
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- All models include a heavy duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option also includes a powdercoated steel cross-member
*Current lead time: 1-3 Weeks
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: Steel- 33lbs.; Aluminum- 22 lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA
- Item #: FJ-07-13-03
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks