Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Rear shocks for Toyota FJ Cruiser and Toyota 4Runner 2003-2019
Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Rear shocks for Toyota FJ Cruiser and Toyota 4Runner 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
RFJ-BIL (33-187174) – Bilstein 5100 Series Rear shocks
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- Priced per pair
- These are a longer rear Bilstein 5100 series shock for improved flex off road.
- Direct bolt on from Bilstein
- Perfect match for our Toytec rear coils, adds 2″ more flex per side. Nice ride on/off road.
- Fits 07+ FJ Cruiser, ’03+ 4Runner, with 0-2″ Rear Lift
Extended Length (IN): 23.5
Collapsed Length (MM): 378.8
Extended Length (MM): 597Finish: Zinc Plated
Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will these fit an '03 4runner limited with RAS/rear self levelling air bag suspension or are they... answer nowAnswered by the admin They are longer then stock but can be used with stock heigh ( 0'' lift). We have no info about using them with air levering susnension, we know that customers use this kitto convert air suspension to coils rear suspension. Also coils are neededhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/rear-coil-conversion-kit-for-toyota-4runner-lexus-gx470/
- Answered by the admin Stock coils will work.
- Answered by the admin Yes
- Q Do these recommended shocks for me have the 3/4" ID hole in the bottom eye to fit the OEM bolt of... answer nowA Hello We will clarify this point with the manufacturer and give you the answer. But we can say that this shock is for Toyota 4Runner 2018-2003, FJ Cruiser 2014-2007 and that means all mounts are made in accordance with the factory mounts These shocks have parameters Extended Length (IN): 23-1/2 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.91 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet Valving Type: Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving Rod Finish: Polished Rod Material: Steel Body Color: Silver Body Material: Steel
- Q I want to lift my rear for towing an Airstream Trailer. I am thinking to use Bilstein 36-281831 o... answer nowAnswered by the admin It depends on if you are sure the coils will fit and if you definitely know what length shocks you need.Maybe just rear airbags will help
- Q I would like to add these to a 2016 SR5 4Runner, what rear coil springs do you recommend for ligh... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello We can offerARB Old Man Emu 2″ Rear Lift Black Springs for Toyota Prado 120 & 150/Fj Cruiser/4Runner https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/arb-old-man-emu-black-rear-springs-for-toyota-prado-120-150-fj-cruiser-4runner/Sway-A-Way 1.5″ Rear Lift Coils for 2003-2019 Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ToyTec Superflex 2″ rear Coils 07-14 FJ Cruiser and 03-18 4Runner https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ICON 2″ Lift Rear Coil Springs for 07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser 03-18 4Runner https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/rear-icon-coils-for-2007-and-up-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-and-up-4runner/
- Q I have the Toytec Superflex rear coils and the 2" 5100 shocks on my 2016 4runner SR5. Later this ... answer nowAnswered by the admin You can use 5100s on the lowest notch (stock height adjustment) with lifted coils.SuperFlex coils will sag a little with 380lbs, if you carry such load constantly and want to carry more sometimes then HD coils will be better https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-heavy-duty-rear-coils-fj-cruiser-4runner-2003-2014/
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Answered by the admin These shocks will fit the 2007 Sequiolahttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/00-07-toyota-sequoia/bilstein-4600-replacement-shocks-2001-2007-toyota-sequoia/we can sell rear shocks separately if you need only rear pair.Please see if your old shocks have similar dimensions:
- Q are these longer than the rear OME shocks? will the lift be higher when used with ome springs 895... answer nowAnswered by the admin The lift depends on springs, blocks, add a leafs, but not on the shocks. These shocks are not height adjustable - they will not lift the truck by themselves.The lift on your coils will remain the same.
- Answered by the admin Plenty in stock as of 23 feb 2017. Shipping timeframes will depend on where you are, but typically 1-4 business days.