Front 1.5-2″ Lift OME Coils for 07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser & 2003-2019 4Runner
Front OME Coils for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 4Runner
Part: OME-883, 884, 885, 886, 887
All coils are sold in pairs
Select coils from options:
- OME-883 — Front Coil Springs: Used alone as leveling coils (approx. 1 1/2″) for 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser & 2003-2009 4-Runner.
The coils below are for 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser & 2003-2019 4-Runner.
- OME-884— 2″ lift standard coils – add top plate spacers for full 3″ lift
- OME-885— Medium 2″ lift coils for 110 lbs additional front weight
- OME-886— HD 230+ lbs- 03-09 4Runner Only
- OME-887— HD 230+ lbs – 2010+ 4Runner Only
We recommend Old Man Emu 90000 shocks (sold separately) to be used with OME coils. 885, 886, and 887 coils will NOT work on stock shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q On your website description it says OME-884 and OME-885 will provide a 2" lift for 2010 - 2019 4R... answer nowA Hello OME-884— 2″ lift standard coils – add top plate spacers for full 3″ lift
- Q Can I put 883 1.5-2" front levelng ome coils on 2007 Toyota 4Runner with x-reas without having to... answer nowAnswered by the admin Right, to use these coils you need longer front shocks such as * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-lift-kits/ * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-height-adjustable-5100-bilstein-shocks/ * * * X-REAS need to be disabled.
- Q Will these fit on the 2016 TRD Pro shocks? If I were to simply swap the factory coils with these ... answer nowAnswered by the admin For TRD PRo we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/1-front-lift-baja-trd-toyota-tacoma/These coils need longer shocks to be used
- Q Can I use the 885 to achieve 2” of front lift over OEM stick height by mounting them on the stock... answer nowAnswered by the admin Any lift coils are not for use with stock length shocks.You'll need longer shockshttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/shocks-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/
- Q Have a 2008 4Runner V8 Sport. for a level 1.5" to 2" lift with OME 895E rears would you recommend... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Q If I preload the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks to 2” will that give me 4” if I put these coils ... answer nowAnswered by the admin on the bottom clip adjustment (stock) it'll give you 2'' of ift, on the 1st clip - slightly bigger then 3''Going higher is not recommended - can b harmful for the suspension
- Q How much lift does the ome 885 will give one 2015 v6 4runner without any load at front? How stiff... answer nowAnswered by the admin They will give you the same 2'' of lift, but they will be quite stiff without additional weight.884 are recommended without additional weight
- Answered by the admin These coils may be used with Bilstein 5100 series height-adjusted shocks, but only the lowest clip are recommended to be used.Please note that using them with 4cyl models will give you more lift then for the trucks with v6 engine.
- Answered by the admin Yes, the 884, 885 and 886 coils will work for Tacoma