ToyTec Front Top Plate 3/4″ Spacer Kit
ToyTec Front Top Plate 3/4″ Spacer Kit
- ToyTec Lifts top plate spacers with 6 longer studs.
- Provides approximately 1/2″ to 3/4″ lift.
- CNC Machined From 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Priced as a pair with studs as shown
- Aluminum finish is standard.
- Als available in Black, Blue or Red Anodized finish for $10 additional.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I own a 2014 rRunner with Bilstein 5100s set at the middle clip. I want to set at the 2.75” clip ... answer nowA These wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- A Unfortunately no, for FOX TRD Pro we can't offer anything
- Q Can this be used as a leveler on a 2008 sport 4Runner? Trying to get rid of front sag... answer nowA Yes, it can be used for leveling
- Q I have 881 with the tundra 5 clip 5100s on 00 4runner can i use this to get 3 in with 5100s on bo... answer nowA You can add spacers, just please be sure you are not exceeding 3'' from stock height.
- Q Just installed a 3" Boss coilover kit on my 2015 4Runner No KDSS, running no sway bar in the fron... answer nowA Yes, it may help In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender of the right and of the left side. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level.
- A I have 5100 and ome 887 on my 2018Tacoma. I’m an inch lower in the front than the rear and have been thinking of adding these to give it a level look. Any update? Did you go for it?
- Q I have a 2018 toyota 4runner TRD off road. Can I use a 0.25" spacer with these, and if so would I... answer nowA Yes, they will fit all except TRD PRO.Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A We have only for TundraSequioia
- Q Will these work on a TRD TX Pro Baja edition? Or is my only option the 1" in coil spacer that Toy... answer nowA We can offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/front-lifts-2/1-front-lift-baja-trd-toyota-tacoma/
- Q I have a 3 inch toy Tec lift in my 07 Tacoma with the extra leaf spring in the back , the truck s... answer nowA It is not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift, can be harmful for the suspension Better to lower the rear
- Q I recently installed your 3" Emu old man lift coil overs and spring pack on my 2012 Tacoma Sport ...
- Q i’ve got king coilover 25001-119a on my 05 tacoma access cab V6 4x4 the coilovers are preload to ... answer nowA 1/2'' spacers can be used - just be sure not to exceed total 3'' of front lift https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-lifts-and-coilovers-95-04-tacoma/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/
- Q Are the spacers 3/4" thick? Because any gain on the strut tower will be almost doubled at the whe... answer nowA The spacers are thiner - they will provide you up to 3/4'' of lift. You can use the pair to get 1.5'' of lift or this instead: * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/front-2-inch-lift-spacers/ * * *but from our experience height-adjustable shocks will give you better ride * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/front-bilstein-height-adjustable-5100-shocks-for-1995-2004-toyota-tacoma-and-4runner/
- A It is not recommended to stack lifts, and also please keep in mind that exceeding 3'' of front lift can do harm to the suspension and cv axles.The diff drp kit is recommended for front lifts more then 1,5'' on 4WD vehicles
- Q I just installed the 1/4" spacers on my 2005 Tundra Double Cab 4x4 but I didn't notice any gains,...
- Q I have the toytec 2.5 lift coils with 5100s set at zero, with AALs and 5100s in the rear. I have ... answer nowA This https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/ may be enough. Please take measurements of both sides front height - maybe the left is lower then right and maybe you need only one spacer for the left
- Q I've got 2.5" coilovers on my 05 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, I'm wanting to be around 3" will these ke... answer nowA If the coil springs are not new and you have double cab with V8 and carry extra load on the front and in the cab then adding 1/2 or 3/4 spacer is possible, but please look at your front cv axles angles and condition not to damage them on maximum angles. The diff drop kit is needed as you said.
- Q So I only need one of these plates. Is there any way I can only order just one and not the pair? answer nowA
We can offer one spacer 1/2''
- Q I have the Taco lean but I also want the additional top plate spacer to make 3". How do I correct... answer nowA This is what you need: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/front-top-plate-spacer-one-14-inch/
- Q I'm seeking to raise my 1999 4Runner front end approx 1 1/2". Can I use a combination of the 3/4"... answer nowA
We do NOT recommend to stack spacer plates, you could adjust the c clip on Bilsteins 5100 OR buy adjustable coil overs and set those coilovers to 1 1/2 inch (s).