ARB/OME 2-3″ Lift Kit for 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser and 2003-2009 4Runner
ARB/OME 2-3″ Lift Kit for 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser and 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 4Runner
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name – the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4×4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 4Runner or FJ and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 884: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch lift
- OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 886: 230 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- ToyTec SuperFlex Coils (average 2 inch lift.) Offers the best articulation and ride and has a 10% increase in spring rate above stock. Handles some additional weight but best for ride quality and maximum articulation. Provides great flex off road! Select 60020 Sport shocks
- OME 895E: Medium 1.5 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- OME 895: Medium 2 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- OME 896: Constant Load Heavy 2 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
Includes 90000 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
OME Suspension Lift Kit for ’07, ’08, ’09 FJ and ’03, ’04, ’05, ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09 4Runner
We now offer assembly of the front shocks/coils with new top mounts and bushings! Choose from dropdown.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q For the rear end, What is the difference between OME 60020 and 60004? is phisically larger? highe... answer nowAnswered by the admin No harm but rear OME coils designed to work with definite shocks with their own damping settings. Comfort and road handling will be better
- Q Can you tell me total weight and mesures from packing boxes? Im planning to send them out abtoad ... answer nowA Total weight of 4 shocks and 4 coils is approximately 60 lbs
- Q I have a 96 4Runner 4x4 and routinely haul an extra 200lbs or so (gear box, plate bumper). The fr... answer nowAnswered by the admin Please consider this kit and select 881 coils. * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/complete-ome-suspension-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ * * * If carrying more then 200lbs+ and need more then 2'' lift then you'll need 883 coils
- Q Looking to purhase me a set of OME. Do i need the assembly ? Im taking my rig to a shop for insta... answer nowAnswered by the admin If the shop has spring compressor and all the tools (probably yes) then no need to order it assembled.Assembly option is good for installing by yourself
- Q One more quick question. With no extra weight on my 2008 Toyota 2wd FJ, should I go with the 884 ... answer nowAnswered by the admin You arre right:884 for the front,ToyTec SuperFlex for the rear + 60020 shocks
- Answered by the admin OME 884: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch lift OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch OME 886: 230 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
- Answered by the admin
OME 90000 shocks