Sway-A-Way 1.5″ Rear Lift Coils for 2003-2019 Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser
Sway-A-Way 1.5″ Rear Lift Coils for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser
- Sway-A-Way rear lift coil springs for ’03 and up 4Runner’s and ’07 and up FJ Cruiser’s.
- Average lift amount is 1.5″.
- Designed for a mild lift with a softer ride to maximize shock potential.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Preset and load tested for consistent ride height and quality control
- Sold as a pair (2) Coils
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin We've never been asked abot such certificate. The manufacturer can be asked
- Q I put on the coil springs 2 days ago on my 19' 4Runner. The rear lift was nearly 3 inches. Is it ... answer nowA Yes, that's SKU # I got. They are printed on the springs. After 2 weeks and 500 miles of driving, rear lift height is still at 2.75 inch. It is way off from the mfg claim (2.75 inch vs. 1.5 inch). Now the front rake is even worse than OEM look.
- Q I currently have Pro Comp Nitro lift kit with Bilstein 5100s both front and rear. After the lift ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Usually rear is higher then front about 1,5-2'' from the factory.If you lift the front 2.5'' bu Bilsteins then lifting the rear 1,5'' will still get it higher then the front
- Answered by the admin Yes, these coils will work
- Q 2004 4runner v6 4x4 with 5100 series shocks front and back. 2.5" lift in the front. Will the Sway... answer nowAnswered by the admin The the 2" coils will be better for trailer and for carrying additional weight.