Ultimate 3″ Lift Kit Package for 2010-2020 Toyota FJ Cruiser/4Runner
Ultimate 3″ lift kit package: These are a combination of parts ToyTec chose that work great on and off road together for a complete lift package that requires nothing else for the best performing lift we have seen at this price level
FJ Cruiser 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
4Runner: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- ToyTec/Bilstein front adjustable coilover shocks featuring Bilstein 5100 front shocks adjustable from 1″ to 3″ front lift (Choose coil spring color options in drop down)
- Spanner wrenches for adjustment
- Sway Bar Relocation brackets
- Front diff drop kit- Recommended for all 4x4s
- Includes Toytec Signature series rear bump stop extensions (Pictured)
- Choose coil spring rate and color options above.
- Red 600 lb.
- Silver 600 lb.
- Red 650 lb. (Recommended for 2010+ 4Runner or for a heavier bumper/winch on an FJ)
- Choose rear coil lift options:
- ToyTec “Superflex” rear 2″ lift coils add 2″ rear flex per side when combined with included rear shocks.
- ToyTec Superflex HD Coils for additional load capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5″ of lift.
- Rear Shocks:
- Extended length Bilstein 5100 series rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road
- Toytec’s Boss rear shocks – Provide additional travel. Recommended to pair with our HD coils.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 96504 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25480 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
Q. What size tires can I run on stock wheels with the 3″ kit?
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 285/70/17 tires will fit the FJ on stock wheels.
Q. What size tires can I run on a 17×8″ wheel?
With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/70/17 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
** If you have rear factory airbags in your Lexus GX460, add the MetalTech Conversion Kit to from the drop down and this kit will work with your vehicle. The factory shock dampening controls (sport/comfort) will be disabled when replacing the shocks on your GX460.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q when you select the kdss option it subtracts $59. is this correct or is the wording on the dropdo... answer nowA It's correct, because sway bar relocation kit is not needed for KDSS trucks
- Q Are the coilovers preset at 3" like the other ToyTec 3" kit (https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/t... answer nowA Yes, this lift goes 3 inches. Its coilovers are preset to 2 inches But in the set there is a key with which you can set the height you need on coilovers However, pay attention to the drop-down menu on the right side, this will help you choose the spring stiffness and get the right lift Select the coil spring level and color options above.Red 600 pounds Silver 600 pounds Red 650 pounds. (Recommended for 2010 4Runner or for a heavier bumper / winch on FJ) if you have
- Q Will this fit a 2007 FJ CRUISER? I know the normal toytec 3 inch lift kit (not the ultimate) will... answer nowA For 2007 FJ CRUISER we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-fj-cruiser/2007-2009/fj-lift-kits/?swoof=1&pa_product-type=lift-kit&really_curr_tax=122-product_cat If you have extra weight on the truck in the form of heavy bumpers, then you need to pick out tighter coils https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-lift-kits/toytec-boss-suspension-system-for-2003-2009-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ pay attention to the selection panel on the right side
- Q Hi, do I need to order the Drop Diff Kit for a 2017 Premium 4 runner? I read somewhere that it wa... answer nowA Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q What changes with the kit when you select “KDSS Equiped”? Will this kit work with KDSS or will it... answer nowA It will work, just sway bar relocation kit is included or excluded
- Q Chose the standard front coils (600lbs Red) for a 2016 4runner limited. It is recommended to have... answer nowA I see. Thanks for response. If possible, would like to make a change to my current order and update my front coils 600lbs Red (Standard) to the 650lbs Red (Heavy) because I will be getting a heavier bumper later on and also will be adding roof rack so additional weight will have to be compensated.
- Q Just ordered this from your site. Would this ultimate lift kit fit a 2016 Toyota 4Runner Limited ... answer nowA Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Such wheels will fit without rubbing, bigger tires may require some trimming. Wheel spacers or body lift kit can help to accommodate bigger tires.
- Q On a '11 Lexus GX460, what will the new clearance with this 3" lift kit? Also, what is the recomm... answer nowA The new clearance will be 3 inches taller on the front and 2 inches taller on the rear. About tire size, is recommendable to take the vehicle to a local tire shop and do some test fitting. If you are willing to trim some plastic and possibly doing a body mount chop the recommended tire size is 285/70/17 with a back spacing of 4.5 - 5 inches
- Q Are there any advantages to the 5100's on the front as opposed to 6112's that some other people p... answer nowA 5100s are good for road rid, 6112s will be perfect while offroading.Same abou rears: 5100s are good for road ride, BOSS have longer travel and are better off-road.Diff drop kt is recommended for 1.5'' of lift and more
- Q I have a 2011 4Runner trail with KDSS. After this lift install will my KDSS system continue to fu... answer nowA Yes, KDSS will work fine
- Q i have a 2017 4runner, can i run 275/ 55r20 tires with a 4.75 bs on your ultimate 3" lift kit? answer nowA With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/70/17 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
- A This kit is exactly what you need for perfect onoffroad handling.Please go with standart options if you have no additional weight (such as reinforced aftermarket bumpers or winches). Otherwise please select heavuer coil springs.Please feel free to ask some questions about the parts you are going to choose.
- Q So, I have been reading several blogs... I want to lift a 2016 4 runner. For moderate OFF road ca...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Hi there,Interested in the toytec boss suspension system or the ultimate 3" lift kit for my 201... answer nowA That is a complete kit, only thing we would recommend is UCAs. They are not required, but recommended to ensure perfect alignment.