ARB / OME 3″ lift kit for 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner
ARB / OME lift kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner 4WD/2WD
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name – the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4×4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 2010+ 4Runner and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- -OME 2884: Stock front weight 3 inch lift.
- -OME 2885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight (bumper OR winch) 3 inch lift
- -OME 2887: 230 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper AND winch) 3 inch Lift
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 2889: Medium 3 inch lift coils: Uses 60080 rear shocks
- OME 2898: 440 lbs Constant Load Heavy 3 inch lift coils. Uses 60080 rear shocks
- OME 2899: 880 lbs Constant Load Heavy 3 inch lift coils. Uses 60080 rear shocks
Includes 90010 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
We now offer assembly of the front shocks/coils with new top mounts and bushings! Choose from dropdown.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 2016 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD with a lift kit which consists of a 3" front spacer and a 2.... answer nowA If you take this kit you will not need to use your 3 "front spacer and 2.5" rear block Just ask you to pay attention to the drop-down menu on the right side and make the right choice
- Q I have a 96 Toyota 4Runner 2.7 L engine ( 2WD 4 cylinder ) and I want do 3” lift kit to it. Pleas... answer nowA Hello, thank you for the answer, when I press the link you you provided it send me to a list of kits, I don’t know witch one it will work for me, can you please send for me the best lift kit that will match with details thank you.
- Q So with this kit you would have everything you would need to give your rig lift? Besides eventual... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A Great question!! So Total Chaos upper control arms do require some maintenance specially on the uniball since its exposed, Pretty much once every 2 weeks the uniball needs to be cleaned with a microfiber towel and add a couple drops of Triflo lubricant otherwise clunking/squeaking sounds will come out of it. One major thing to keep in mind is that Total Chaos is a high performance UCA and everything is metal against metal so definitely weird sounds will come out of it even with proper maintenance. NOTE: This UCA's are not adjustable but the arm is designed to give the vehicle proper caster and more articulation on the front end SPC upper control arms are more designed for daily driving and tackle easy to moderate trail, also the upper ball joint is fully adjustable and regreasble as well. This SPC UCA's are pretty much maintenance free. NOTE: SPC UCA's will help to get the vehicle aligned and helps a lot with caster and camber If the client is planning on tackling really hard trails Total Chaos is a great choice or if he/she is planning on daily driving and doing easy/moderate trails SPC is the way to go
- Q Will ordering the rear medium coil (889) with light front coil (884) cause the vehicle to have an... answer nowA Coils height is the same, medium or light is not about the lift but about the coils stiffness - please choose according to additional weight carried
- A UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q Are these shocks adjustable? If not do you have a comparable system that is adjustable? answer nowA We can offer this kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/lift-kits-10-17/toytec-boss-1-3-lift-performance-suspension-kit-2010-4runner-fj-cruiser/ * * * with front adjustable coilovers
- A Unfortunatelly no. Only thin spacers (1/2'' lift) can be used with KDSS, all serious kits with aftermarket long travel shocks and offroad coil springs will require KDSS disabling
- A It will work but the instalaltion of this kit will disable KDSS