Bilstein 0-2.5″ 6112 + 5160 0-2″ Lift Kit for 2010-2014 Toyota FJ CruiserSale!
Bilstein 0-2.5″ 6112 + 5160 0-2″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Part: 46-227294 and 2 x 25-227611
Front 0-2.5″ Adjustable Lift and 0-2″ Rear Lift
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new BILSTEIN 6112 Series is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. Kit includes (2) front 60 Millimeter shocks, (2) spring seats and (2) springs.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Shock Type: Gas Charged
- Upper Mounting Type: OE Type
- Lower Mounting type: Eyelet
- Shock Body Color: Silver
- Shock Body Material: Steel
- Includes Mounting Hardware: No
- Quantity: Set Of 2
- Large 60 Millimeter Monotube For Increased Oil Capacity, Cooling, And Long-Term Durability
- 60 Millimeter Digressive Piston For Improved Ride Comfort And Control Over Rough Terrain
- Custom Engineered Cold Wound Linear Springs For Enhanced Vehicle Control
- Monotube Design For Consistent, Fade-Free Performance
- Application Specific For Maximum Performance
- Reuses OEM Top Mount And Rubber Isolator
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Type: Gas Charged
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Adjustable: No
- Extended Length (IN): OEM
- Compressed Length (IN): OEM
- Rod Diameter (IN): OEM
- Upper Mounting Style: OEM
- Lower Mounting Style: OEM
- Valving Type: Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving
- Rod Finish: Polished
- Body Color: Silver
- Body Material: Steel
- With Reservoir: Yes
- Includes Dust Shield: No
- Includes Hardware: Yes
- Includes Boot: Yes
- Quantity: Single
- Bilstein’s Industry Leading Monotube Design
- Unique Digressive Valving System Instantly Produces Full Damping Capability. Reservoir Mounting Configuration Designed Specifically For Each Vehicle Application
- Remote Reservoir Dramatically Increases Shock Oil Capacity For Even Greater Heat Dissipation And Damping Sensitivity
- Special Swivel Banjo Fittings On The Reservoir Hose Allow For 360 Degree Of Rotation
- For Increased Wheel Travel And More Shaft Movement, The “Floating” Dividing Piston Is Located In The Reservoir
- Bilstein’s Exclusive Triple-C Technology® Finish Provides Easy Care And Lasting Great Looks
- Includes Reservoir Mounting Kit And Detailed Instructions
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
Includes Front Coils and 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
Is it possible to include in the kit the 3.2" medium duty coilovers instead of the current front coilovers (2.5" version)?
- I heard these may fit a 06’ gx470. Want to confirm this
Q I heard these may fit a 06’ gx470. Want to confirm this answer nowA It will fit only on Toyota FJ Cruiser 2014-2010
Does it fits my 2013 tundra limited 4x4?
Q Does it fits my 2013 tundra limited 4x4? answer nowA No on 2013 tundra limited 4x4 we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/2007-2019-toyota-tundra/complete-lift-kits-2007-2019-toyota-tundra/bilstein-6112-0-75-2-5-front-5160-0-1-lift-kit-2007-2016-toyota-tundra/
Will this fit a 2007 FJ cruiser?
Q Will this fit a 2007 FJ cruiser? answer nowA for 2007 FJ we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/2007-2009/fj-lift-kits/bilstein-6112-5160-0-2-5-front-0-2-rear-lift-shocks-07-09-toyota-fj-cruiser/
What springs are included in this kit? Does it come with mounting hardware for the remote reservoirs?
- How do you adjust the ride height on the 6112?
Q How do you adjust the ride height on the 6112? answer nowA By moving the spring seat
so the front struts are 2.5" longer? or the rear shocks are 2.5" longer
Q so the front struts are 2.5" longer? or the rear shocks are 2.5" longer answer nowA Front is 2.5'' longer, rear is 2''
just bought a 2014 fj cruiser, wondering if the struts will provide extra wheel travel with upper control arms added and if you know the extendwd and compressed length of the 6112 struts
- Will this work on 2014 $runner trail with KDSS?
Q Will this work on 2014 $runner trail with KDSS? answer nowA These shocks will disable the KDDS system when will be installed.A Yes they work. And NO it does not disable the KDSS system.
Is this a direct bolt on installation for a 2013 FJ Cruiser?
Q Is this a direct bolt on installation for a 2013 FJ Cruiser? answer nowA These are not assembled into coilvoers, so they have to be assembled by yourself (spring compressor is required).
Will this setup work well if the front end does not have addition weight such as bull bar or winch or will it be over sprung? Looking to install on a 2013 FJ Cruiser
- i am wanting to install this lift on my 2016 limited. i want to set the front at 1.5" and rear at 1.0 " what do i need for the rear springs?