Bilstein 5100 Adjustable 0-2.5″ Lift shocks For 2010-2019 4Runner, FJ
Bilstein 5100 Height Adjustable front 0-2.5″ and 0-2″ Rear shocks For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 4Runner, FJ 4WD/RWD
Models: 2010-2017 4Runner, FJ Cruiser
Front 24-196499 and rear 33-187174 5100 Bilstein shocks – kit includes 4 shocks
Front height adjustable 5100 shocks provide 0 to 2 1/2″ lift
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0″ to 2″ lift
Rear lift options available
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Rear shocks can be used with stock rear height or withhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/rear-1-5-inch-lift-black-spacers-poly-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-4runner/orhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/
- Q Can I still use my 265/70 r17 tires without it looking weird or should I go ahead and upgrade my ... answer nowAnswered by the admin You can still use your tires
- Q I have a '15 4Runner SR5 4wd and would like to know how much longer these shocks are compared to ... answer nowA We estimate that front shocks are about 0.59" longer than stock and rear shocks are about 1" longer than stock
- Q Will lifting using this method (going to use new upper "A" arms also) effectively reduce my suspe... answer nowAnswered by the admin Front 5100s are longer then stock and also improve ride quality.Suspension travel will not decrease in such a way as if using spacers
- Q I have a 2018 trd off road 4Runner without the kdss Will the front shocks get rid of the horrible... answer nowAnswered by the admin UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.Front lift is 2,5'' by these shocks.Rear shocks are just longer then stock - if you want to lift the rear end you'll need rear coilsSuch tires will fit without rubbing, bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise castercamber adjustment may help. Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Answered by the admin We haven't tested it by ourselves but yes if it has the same suspension as FJ Cruiser and 4Runner
- Q Does this kit come with all of the shock bushings or do I need to purchase them separately? answer nowAnswered by the admin Comes as pictured - with rear shock bushings.Frontbushings can be purchased separately or old bushings can be reused if they are in a good shape * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/
- Q Depending on the height you set the shocks at does it matter what size diff drop you need or is i... answer nowAnswered by the admin Diff drop kt is one and only - it is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q I have a 2018 Toyota 4 runner Sr5. If I purchase this kit and raise the front 2.5 inches and get ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwtThe height is different on 4th gen 4Runners, some of them sit at 18 inches, some at 18.5 and some at 19 inches, the rear is 21 inches on these vehicles.So after 1,5'' raising the rear you'll still have front rake but it may be less then factory
- Q I just bought a 2018 4Runner, SR5, Premium. I am not happy with the OEM suspension, I do not like... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it will work.We can offerhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/andhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/firestone-rear-airbags/for the rear
- Q Will this fit as replacement shocks for a 2014 sr5 that has a leveling kit 3/2 if not adjusting t... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it will fit
- Q Will this kit work with the stock springs on my '08 FJ Cruiser and will I be able to reuse the OE... answer nowAnswered by the admin It was designed to work on stock coils .nIt will lift the front by shocks height adjustment
- A I have the exact same vehicle with that tire size. It'll rub a bit at full turn in reverse
- Q Does the black 4runner pictured have rear spacers/coils? Also do you know what size the Nitto Ter... answer nowAnswered by the admin Can't say exactly about tires, as for rear lifted coils - yes, they are installed
- Answered by the admin Diff drop kit is recommended for front lift mote then 1.5''* * *https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-differential-drop-kit/
- Q I have a 2017 4runner, will the rear end be lifted at all with these rear shocks? or do these (33... answer nowAnswered by the admin Rear shocks will not lift the truck bu themselves - they are just longer then stock.Rear spacers * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/rear-1-5-inch-lift-black-spacers-poly-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-4runner/ * * *or better coils * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ * * *should be used
- Answered by the admin You are quite right, front shocks are height adjustable and are able to lift the truck up to 2'' using stock coil springs
- Q I want to lift my 2018 TRD Off Road 4Runner 2" in front and 1.5" in rear. Would this package prov... answer nowAnswered by the admin The front shocks are height adjustable and are able to lift the truck up to 2'' using stock coil springs. For the rear lift you'll need spacers or better - these coils * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/
- Q Does this kit require new control arms? I am not lifting my '16 4Runner TRD Pro over the stock 1"... answer nowAnswered by the admin UCAs are always not the bad idea, but this can work without UCAs
- Q I have a 2014 FJCruiser Trail Teams edition, do these shocks work in conjunction with the stock 5... answer nowAnswered by the admin The front shocks https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2017/shocks-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/will fit. They are able to lift the front up to 2.5'' using stock coil springs.They may be used with stock or lifted rear - it does not matter
- Answered by the admin Rim* 8" Tire Width* 12" Tire* 32.5" Backspace* 4.5"
- Q Do you make any height adjustable shocks for the 2017 4Runner TRD-off road with KDSS that will no...
- Q Will these fit and/or work with a 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium equipped with KDSS? answer nowA I don't think that is accurate. There is nothing shock-related with kdss. You may have confused it with xreas on the Limiteds.
- Answered by the admin
Yes, if you want the rear end be lifted you will require maybe springs or some other rear lift options.
If you want your rear end remain the stock height, these rear shocks will fit without any lift option.
- Q I have a rough country 3 inch leveling kit on my 2010 fj cruiser will these work for replacement ...
- Q Will these shocks fit with already installed Suspension Systems 2 inch rear/3 inch front lift? Wi... answer nowA They will fit but the fronts would have to be at the lowest setting for it to lift.
- Answered by the admin
These shocks will work with stock coils.
Front shocks can be adjusted for a 0-2,5'' lift.
Rear can work with 0'' lift, they can't be adjusted. If you want to gain rear lift some rear lift options such as blocks or add a leafs will be needed.
- Answered by the admin No
- Answered by the admin
No, only rear shocks 33-187174 will fit the 2007 FJ 2WD
For the front shocks 24-239370 must be used.
Please buy this kit:
- Q 2014 Fj Cruiser: will these shocks work w aftermarket KYB springs used to level the front end (3/... answer nowAnswered by the admin Probably yes, but we haven't tested them
- Answered by the admin Yes these will fit that vehicle with stock springs
- Answered by the admin
These do not.