Bilstein 5100 Adjustable 0-2.5″ Lift shocks For 2010-2020 4Runner, FJSale!
Bilstein 5100 Height Adjustable front 0-2.5″ and 0-2″ Rear shocks For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 4Runner, FJ 4WD/RWD
Models: 2010-2017 4Runner, FJ Cruiser
Front 24-196499 and rear 33-187174 5100 Bilstein shocks – kit includes 4 shocks
Front height adjustable 5100 shocks provide 0 to 2 1/2″ lift
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0″ to 2″ lift
Rear lift options available
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I want to achieve 2 inches lift 4Runner 2003 sport edition v6. What’s is the set up? Do I rear sp... answer nowA Front shocks can be work with stock spring. Need to rearrange rings on shockInstallation Instructionshttps://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y323A00.pdfFor rear shock you need longer springs if you want 2 inches
- Q I want to squat my 2020 4runner if I pull the blocks in the rear and I install this lift kit will... answer nowA you can use rear lift coils or spacers with this kit
- A It will fit Toyota 4Runner 2020-2010, FJ Cruiser 2014-2010
- Q I have a 2016 4Runner Trail. I am interested in leveling it out mostly, but would consider a smal... answer nowA Front shocks can lift the truck by themselvesrears will need spacers or rear coils to lift the rearIn order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q I want to use 285/70/17 toyo open country at2. If I use this kit can I fit those tires without an... answer nowA Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. These wheels will fit without rubbing if you install 3'' lift:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q Hi im looking a shocks that can lift my 4runner 2.5” inches that i can put 285x70x17 no rubbing i... answer nowA I have the 5100s (set to 2.5") all around with no extra lift elements (no spacers and all stock springs). I run 285/70r17s KO2s with no rubbing at all at full lock both ways. (I did remove the front mud flaps and had to do the front fender liner mod.) I did have to use wheel spacers because I have the stock trail edition/TRDOR rims. I will say that the back definitely sags a bit as the rear shocks do not provide any extra lift. I plan on getting the Bilstein B12's 2" rear coils to fix this issue.
- Q I have a 2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 I would like to know if setting front shocks to 1.75” it will le... answer nowA Hi As for the front shocks, so that they can be adjusted between 0-2.5 ″ using different coils Here is the installation instructions below https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y323A00.pdf It is possible that you will need longer rear springs for leveling, if you adjust the front shocks to 2.5 But what kind of coils you need can be determined only after you install the front shocks and understand the position of your truck
- Q i have 2015 4runner trail prem.with a 275/60r20 bf ko2 tires with fuel beast rims if i buy this w...
- A Yes, they will work. It's better to get rid of spacers and set front shocks on the middle clip setting for levelint
- Q I have a 2010 4runner limited with xreas, which i plan to remove. However, will this setup work w... answer nowA Did you get it done ? Also did you have any kind of service lights come on the dash. I have a 2015 limited an wanna do it
- Q I am installing a set of Bilstein 5100s on a 2015 Toy 4Runner. In order to level the vehicle what... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngRear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A Rear shocks can be used with stock rear height or withhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/rear-1-5-inch-lift-black-spacers-poly-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-4runner/orhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/
- Q Can I still use my 265/70 r17 tires without it looking weird or should I go ahead and upgrade my ... answer nowA With 1.75" up front and 1" spacer in rear, I put stock size Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70R/17 and they look great, perform off road, and preserve factory mileage. BUT the 285s will look better! You may need to mod the front fender liner and remove the front mud flaps to prevent rubbing. I didn't want to deal with all that, but If you do it cleanly, it will look great. Lots of resources online to show how to do it.
- Q I have a '15 4Runner SR5 4wd and would like to know how much longer these shocks are compared to ... answer nowA We estimate that front shocks are about 0.59" longer than stock and rear shocks are about 1" longer than stock
- Q Will lifting using this method (going to use new upper "A" arms also) effectively reduce my suspe... answer nowA Front 5100s are longer then stock and also improve ride quality.Suspension travel will not decrease in such a way as if using spacers
- Q I have a 2018 trd off road 4Runner without the kdss Will the front shocks get rid of the horrible... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.Front lift is 2,5'' by these shocks.Rear shocks are just longer then stock - if you want to lift the rear end you'll need rear coilsSuch tires will fit without rubbing, bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise castercamber adjustment may help. Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- A We haven't tested it by ourselves but yes if it has the same suspension as FJ Cruiser and 4Runner
- Q Does this kit come with all of the shock bushings or do I need to purchase them separately? answer nowA Comes as pictured - with rear shock bushings.Frontbushings can be purchased separately or old bushings can be reused if they are in a good shape * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/
- Q Depending on the height you set the shocks at does it matter what size diff drop you need or is i... answer nowA Diff drop kt is one and only - it is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q I have a 2018 Toyota 4 runner Sr5. If I purchase this kit and raise the front 2.5 inches and get ... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwtThe height is different on 4th gen 4Runners, some of them sit at 18 inches, some at 18.5 and some at 19 inches, the rear is 21 inches on these vehicles.So after 1,5'' raising the rear you'll still have front rake but it may be less then factory
- Q I just bought a 2018 4Runner, SR5, Premium. I am not happy with the OEM suspension, I do not like... answer nowA Yes, it will work.We can offerhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/andhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/firestone-rear-airbags/for the rear
- Q Will this kit work with the stock springs on my '08 FJ Cruiser and will I be able to reuse the OE... answer nowA It was designed to work on stock coils .nIt will lift the front by shocks height adjustment
- A I have the exact same vehicle with that tire size. It'll rub a bit at full turn in reverse
- Q Does the black 4runner pictured have rear spacers/coils? Also do you know what size the Nitto Ter... answer nowA Can't say exactly about tires, as for rear lifted coils - yes, they are installed
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for front lift mote then 1.5''* * *https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-differential-drop-kit/
- Q I have a 2017 4runner, will the rear end be lifted at all with these rear shocks? or do these (33... answer nowA Rear shocks will not lift the truck bu themselves - they are just longer then stock.Rear spacers * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/rear-1-5-inch-lift-black-spacers-poly-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-4runner/ * * *or better coils * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ * * *should be used
- A You are quite right, front shocks are height adjustable and are able to lift the truck up to 2'' using stock coil springs
- Q I want to lift my 2018 TRD Off Road 4Runner 2" in front and 1.5" in rear. Would this package prov... answer nowA The front shocks are height adjustable and are able to lift the truck up to 2'' using stock coil springs. For the rear lift you'll need spacers or better - these coils * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/
- Q Does this kit require new control arms? I am not lifting my '16 4Runner TRD Pro over the stock 1"... answer nowA UCAs are always not the bad idea, but this can work without UCAs
- Q I have a 2014 FJCruiser Trail Teams edition, do these shocks work in conjunction with the stock 5... answer nowA The front shocks https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2017/shocks-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/will fit. They are able to lift the front up to 2.5'' using stock coil springs.They may be used with stock or lifted rear - it does not matter
- A Rim* 8" Tire Width* 12" Tire* 32.5" Backspace* 4.5"
- Q Do you make any height adjustable shocks for the 2017 4Runner TRD-off road with KDSS that will no...
- Q Will these fit and/or work with a 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium equipped with KDSS? answer nowA I don't think that is accurate. There is nothing shock-related with kdss. You may have confused it with xreas on the Limiteds.
- Q I have a rough country 3 inch leveling kit on my 2010 fj cruiser will these work for replacement ...
- Q Will these shocks fit with already installed Suspension Systems 2 inch rear/3 inch front lift? Wi... answer nowA They will fit but the fronts would have to be at the lowest setting for it to lift.
These shocks will work with stock coils.
Front shocks can be adjusted for a 0-2,5'' lift.
Rear can work with 0'' lift, they can't be adjusted. If you want to gain rear lift some rear lift options such as blocks or add a leafs will be needed.
No, only rear shocks 33-187174 will fit the 2007 FJ 2WD
For the front shocks 24-239370 must be used.
Please buy this kit:
- Q 2014 Fj Cruiser: will these shocks work w aftermarket KYB springs used to level the front end (3/... answer nowA Probably yes, but we haven't tested them
- A Yes these will fit that vehicle with stock springs
These do not.