Front Differential Drop Kit for Tacoma, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser
Part: RM83011 or TAC-DR-05
Fits: 2003 up Toyota 4Runner 4×4 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Toyota Tacoma 4×4 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Toyota FJ Cruiser 4×4 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
This kit allows you to drop the front differential reducing the angles on your c.v. axles and boots which can help prolong the life of these components!
ToyTec’s 1″ diff drop spacers are machined from high quality 6061 t-6 aluminum, come with grade 8 mounting hardware, and install directions.
ToyTec’s diff drop kit also includes 4 spacers and longer bolts for the skid plate
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Just making sure this will fit on a 2019 4Runner. I don't see the year listed in the description. answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello Yes, it is fit for 2019 4Runner
- Answered by the admin Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q Seems expensive for a couple washers and bolts.... I feel like I could build out this kit at Lowe... answer nowAnswered by the admin We would be happy to purchase it from you for 1/2 price.Please keep in mind the materials, certified manufacturing and also our free shipping
- Q 2018 4runner 4x4. Using bilstein front shocks set at 1.75", will this front diff drop necessary a... answer nowAnswered by the admin Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q I have a 2in leaving kit and I'm going to add AAL THat is about 2in in lift. Do i need a diff dro...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q i'm leveling out the front end of my 2016 toyota tundra crewmax 2wd with the 5100's adjustables. ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, this kit is for 4WDs only, you don't need it.
You may need this
for correction of drivers side ride height, if you have some driver side lean.
- Answered by the admin It is not needed if the front lift will not exceed 1-1.5'' . For more lift using differential drop kit will increase the CV axles life.