King 3″ Performance Lift Kit for 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
King 3″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Part Number: KNFJ10 (old: KSFJ10)
We have put together a complete kit for tackling the toughest trails. This kit is not a leveling kit, but designed with strength and maximum performance in mind.
- 25001-133 – King Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
- 25001-279/125 – King 2.5 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Measurements: Extended – 24.29″, Collapsed – 15.58″
- Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle.
- Revtek Diff Drop Kit -RTDD4-KB
- Front Differential Drop Kit **Recommended for lifted 4×4 FJ’s and 4Runners
- OME 2″ Lift Rear Coils 2895E
- 2″ Rear Lift “Superflex” coil springs. 10% increase in load capacity/spring rate.
- These coils are custom made to our specs for a stock like ride and great flex off road With 8 coil winds these rear coils will handle more load without sagging and still maintain a factory like ride.
- TC 96504 Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Total Chaos includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I am currently looking for a 3 inch lift or so and what company to get it with. I was wondering i...Asked on March 28, 2020 09:12There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I have a 2014 trail team FJ. Will my TRD front skid plate need spacers after installing lift, if ... answer nowAsked on October 12, 2017 14:28A This kit will provide the full 3 inches of lift on a FJ Cruiser on the front but KING recommends to get 100% performance on this suspension 2.5 inches on the front is recommended if this vehicle is going to be used as a race vehicle or tackle some sand dunes. The rear will be 2 inches higher than factory, overall this is a fantastic high performance suspension system. About the spacers with the TRD PRO skid plates, the TRD PRO skid plate won't work with the factory hardware nothing like a longer bolt from a local hardware store can fix, it will require 1" longer bolts
- Q Can these be completely submerged in water and still work with a snorkel? answer nowAsked on September 1, 2017 15:42A Yes it can. Please note, that diff breath kit is needed if axles go under water - we are able to offer such kits for ARb or usual diff
- Q I bought a 2012 fj cruiser lift on it I think has what seems to be this kit. Is there any way of ... answer nowAsked on January 19, 2017 17:02A Do you know, when the kit was installed? We just recently introduced this kit. You may want to check part numbers to know for sure which shocks are used.A not sure when bought this way, i will look for a part number on the shocks