ARB / OME lift kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name – the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4×4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- -OME 884: Stock front weight 3 inch lift.
- -OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight (bumper OR winch) 3 inch lift
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- ToyTec SuperFlex Coils (average 2 inch lift.) Offers the best articulation and ride and has a 10% increase in spring rate above stock. Handles some additional weight but best for ride quality and maximum articulation. Provides great flex off road! Uses 60020 Sport shocks
- OME 2895E: Light load 1.5 inch lift coils. Uses 60080 rear shocks
- OME 2889: Medium 2.5 – 3 inch lift coils: Uses 60080 rear shocks
- OME 2898: 440 lbs Constant Load Heavy 2.5 – 3 inch lift coils. Uses 60080 rear shocks
Includes 90010 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
We now offer assembly of the front shocks/coils with new top mounts and bushings! Choose from dropdown.