ARB / OME 3″ lift kit for 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
ARB / OME lift kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name – the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4×4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- -OME 884: Stock front weight 3 inch lift.
- -OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight (bumper OR winch) 3 inch lift
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 2895E: Light load 1.5 inch lift coils. Uses 60080 rear shocks
- OME 2889: Medium 2.5 – 3 inch lift coils: Uses 60080 rear shocks
- OME 2898: 440 lbs Constant Load Heavy 2.5 – 3 inch lift coils. Uses 60080 rear shocks
Includes 90010 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Does this setup require new UCA's for 2015 4Runner? 884 and 889 with no extra load carrying. answer nowA UCAs are always not the bad idea, but it will go without them if you don't use additional spacers or something to exceed 3'' of lift. Please keep in mind, thad front diff drop kit is recommended for the 4WD trucks if front lift is bigger then 1,5-2'' to make the cv axles life longer.
- Q I've got a 2015 trd pro 4runner that somehow became an overlanding vehicle with 1000+ lbs constan...