Bilstein 6112 0-2.5″ Front Lift Kit for 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD/4WD
Bilstein 6112 0-2.5″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD/4WD
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new BILSTEIN 6112 Series is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. Kit includes (2) front 60 Millimeter shocks, (2) spring seats and (2) springs.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Part: 46-227294
- Shock Type: Gas Charged
- Upper Mounting Type: OE Type
- Lower Mounting type: Eyelet
- Shock Body Color: Silver
- Shock Body Material: Steel
- Includes Mounting Hardware: No
- Quantity: Set Of 2
- Large 60 Millimeter Monotube For Increased Oil Capacity, Cooling, And Long-Term Durability
- 60 Millimeter Digressive Piston For Improved Ride Comfort And Control Over Rough Terrain
- Custom Engineered Cold Wound Linear Springs For Enhanced Vehicle Control
- Monotube Design For Consistent, Fade-Free Performance
- Application Specific For Maximum Performance
- Reuses OEM Top Mount And Rubber Isolator
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
How can I get 3" the proper way on the 6112 with out using spacer. Is that possible?
Q How can I get 3" the proper way on the 6112 with out using spacer. Is that possible? answer nowA you can try it at your own risk, just please be informed it is not recommended to stack lifts and to lift the front more than 2.5-3''
Will this fit on a 2012 4runner 4x4 non kdss
Q Will this fit on a 2012 4runner 4x4 non kdss answer nowA No For 2012 4runner 4x4 we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2019/bilstein-6112-2-5-front-lift-kit-2010-2016-toyota-4runner/
2013 Toyota fj cruiser w/ 35" tires...
what notch for 3" lift?
Q 2013 Toyota fj cruiser w/ 35" tires... what notch for 3" lift? answer nowA I just installed some on my FJ 4x4 and got 3” of lift instead of 2 on the 4th notch. I don’t have a winch or steel bumper. It’s been a week and no settling yet.
Can you assemble this chocks for extra money ??
Q Can you assemble this chocks for extra money ?? answer nowA Hello unfortunately we can not assemble them, but any service station can do it