ToyTec BOSS 1-3″ Lift 2.5 Series Performance Coilovers for 2010-2020 4Runner / FJ Cruiser
ToyTec BOSS 1-3″ Lift 2.5 Body Diameter Series Performance Coilovers for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 4Runner / FJ Cruiser
- Fully adjustable from 1-3″ of lift.
- Shock bodies are 2.5″ in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- Internal Floating Piston design – A floating piston located within the shock body keeps the oil and Nitrogen gas separated. This allows the shock perform more efficiently when mounted at an angle and provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest conditions.
- Fully assembled with red 650 lb spring rate coil springs. No spring compressor needed.
- Spherical heim joints at both ends for maximum available travel.
- 7/8″ Nitro-steel piston shafts.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable.
- Includes sway bar relocation brackets for non-KDSS equipped 4Runners.
- Sold as a pair.
- Includes C-Spanner wrench to adjust ride height.
Toytec 2.5 shock absorbers and coilovers are rebuildable shocks. They carry a 1 year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects. If a shock fails within the initial year of ownership, the shock must be shipped back for inspection and service. Please contact us to obtain an RMA # prior sending products back. If a shock is inspected and it has been determined the shock failed due to neglect, damage caused by improper installation or any other reasons besides “normal wear and tear”, the owner of said shock is responsible for all service costs. This includes labor, parts and shipping.
The 2.5 coilovers do come preset with the recommended preload. We do NOT recommend exceeding 1″ of exposed thread above the collar. If the coilovers are adjusted too high, damage can occur and will void the warranty.
Do not adjust to more than 1″ thread above adjustment nut, doing so can overextend the shock and will VOID warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will I need to add any thing in the rear with this kit? What's the maximum size tire I can fit wi... answer nowA Rear end lift is not needed - it may be done or not done separately by your wish.We haven't tested maximum tire size - it will depend on your car, front additional weight and rims parameters.The mpgs will be affected if doing high speed over the highway - in normal ride will not be seen. The roof rack affects mpgs higher if installed.
- Q I have a 2015 4runner TRD Pro. I installed a metal front bumper (ARB style) but now the front dro... answer nowA
You can adjust these coilovers back to a desired height after bumper is installed.