ToyTec/Bilstein 3″ coilovers for 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser
ToyTec/Bilstein coilovers for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner and 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Toytec/Bilstein 5100 coilovers
Provides approximately 3″ of lift
- Bilstein 5100 front shocks
- Toytec 521600 lift front coils
- Fully assembled with Toytec Aluminum top mount and Urethane bushings
- Sold in pairs fully assembled as pictured
*Not recommended for reg cab Tacoma without additional front weight
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q the upper base of the coilover must be rotated so that the bolts enter the holes perfectly answer nowA When ordering please specify if you have Tacoma or 4Runner- then coilovers will be assembled for the needed holes configuration
- Q installing on a 2014 4w fj cruiser folds flat with the rear without the need to install height sp...
- Q Will this 3" front kit require anything additional for the installation? will the sway bar reloca... answer nowA Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- A Unfortunately this upgrade is not possible since the spring design is totally different
- A No, it comes without relocation kit. they are not adjustable at all, they are already set at the full 3" of lift
- Q Will these fit a 2019 trd off road 4 runner. Can they be adjusted or is 3 in only setting. answer nowA This coilovers will fit a 2019 4Runner and they are not adjustable at all, they are already set at the full 3" of lift
- A Unfortunately no, they are not adjustable.For 1.6'' lift you may pair these coils https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/with these shocks https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/shocks-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/
- A To match front 3'' lift rear spacers or coils can be used.
- * * *
- * * *
- * * *
- * * * Please note that 0-2'' rear lift longer shocks will be needed.
- * * *
- A These coilovers are not recommended for reg cab Tacoma without additional front weightFor 4Runner 2010-2017 with additional front weight these coilovers are recomemendedhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/toytec-boss-3-inch-coilovers/
Yes, they are compatible, but please keep in mind, that its installation will disable the KDDS system.
- A These will not fit Tacoma
- Q hello! is lift - 3 inch on first c-ring position? if I change position of c ring on one level up ... answer nowA
If you try to increase the lift more than 3". You will damage the shock and void the warranty. It happened in the past with few our customers who tried to cheat.