Total Chaos +3.5″ Race Series Long Travel Kit For 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD/2WD
Total Chaos +3.5″ Race Series Long Travel Kit For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD/2WD
- 100% chromoly constructed Race System offers maximum ground clearance and weighs 10 pounds less than the standard TC +3.5″ LT kit.
- 3.5″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1″ uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength. TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 4130 chromoly boxed and internally gusseted 3.5″ extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- Lower control arms feature an integrated uniball cup that provides 2.5″ additional ground clearance when compared to the standard mild steel +3.5″ LT kit.
- Lower arms are 5 pounds lighter each side than the standard +3.5″ LT kit.
- 2.5″ long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis’ are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV’s to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required.
- Lift: 3-4″
- Travel: 13″ w/4WD
- Tire Size: 33″ or 285
- Track Width Increase: 7″
Works with specific long travel: ICON, Radflo, KING coilovers. Sold Separate.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.