Bilstein 5160 0-2″ Rear Shocks for 03-2021 Toyota 4Runner, Toyota FJ CruiserSale!
Bilstein 5160 0-2″ Rear Shocks for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota 4Runner Toyota FJ Cruiser
Sold in sets of 2
5160 Series – Stock Mount Remote Reservoir
Get the benefits of a remote reservoir with Bilstein’s stock mount 5160 shocks.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Bilstein’s industry leading monotube design
- Unique digressive valving system instantly produces full damping capability
- Remote reservoir dramatically increases shock oil capacity for even greater heat dissipation and damping sensitivity
- Reservoir mounting configuration designed specifically for each vehicle application
- Special swivel banjo fittings on the reservoir hose allow for 360 degrees of
- For increased wheel travel and more shaft movement, the floating/dividing piston is located in the reservoir
- Bilstein’s exclusive Triple-C Technology® finish provides easy care and lasting great looks
- Includes reservoir mounting kit and detailed instructions
- Sold in sets of 2
- Great for 0-2″ of rear lift!
Includes 2 Shocks
You can also purchase:
Questions and answers of the customers
where are the 3in versions of theses?
Q where are the 3in versions of theses? answer nowA for 3'' we can offer only Fox or Icon rear shocks as 4runner usually sits slightly higher in the rear from the factory, having 2.5'' front and 2'' rear lift makes it look leveled
Can I install 5160 on the Lexus GX460?
Q Can I install 5160 on the Lexus GX460? answer nowA yeah will fit
Do you have a longer version?
Q Do you have a longer version?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
thinking about a 0-2" lift but for heavy duty. What rear springs do I need? I pairing this with 6112 heavy load front.
- A way to get a copy of instructions?
Q A way to get a copy of instructions? answer nowA Here is a link to the installation instructions https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com/media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y566A00_0.pdf
What is the measurement compressed and extended?
Q What is the measurement compressed and extended? answer nowA Collapsed Length (IN)14.83 Extended Length (IN)23.5
Do these fit the 2018 4runner SR5?
Q Do these fit the 2018 4runner SR5? answer nowA Yes
Is this set in stock???
Q Is this set in stock??? answer nowA Plenty in stock as of 26 May 2017
Do you have these in stock ready to ship ?
Q Do you have these in stock ready to ship ? answer nowA
backorder till mid-Feb 2017